Cosplay

EternallyEnchanting_

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My cosplays are a group so we usually just wait for the themes to be announced, and during the day do a version of the team I suppose, do I'm not majorly stuck for ideas.

Speaking of cosplay, something I find cool, if you Google Image search 'Ianto Cardiff' the first picture is me :)

I have a purple shirt with a pink/purple tie combo which apparently looks alright. But then again, my friends had to google to find out who he was :/

That'd be cool, do you have a waistcoat? Also with the waistcoat you don't need a jacket which can look odd if not right :/

Just had a quick eBay (if that is a verb?) and I looked at your tie and if you got something like this tie here http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/NEW-BURGUNDY-Silk-Me...=item230521e08f then you could basically do this, http://www.ohlalamag.com/.a/6a00e54fb7301c...ff163970b-800wi you don't need the hanky or cufflinks but they're rather nice anyway

I'm not saying yours isn't lovely already by the way, just if you wanted to go for fine details, I've been cosplaying for a bit now so I figured you might quite like some advice? I sound crap now. Feel free to ignore this post :)

Edited by Never

Ebay should be a verb, I use it as one all the time. :)

I shall bid on that tie, mostly because I'm too lazy to go to the shop and buy one in person, it's also nicer than mine.

Thankee. I like it when people offer advice, I normally need it.

Edited by EternallyEnchanting_

Ebay should be a verb, I use it as one all the time. :)

I shall bid on that tie, mostly because I'm too lazy to go to the shop and buy one in person, it's also nicer than mine.

Thankee

Ah phew thought you might flame me for being interfering haha..

(gonna add you on facebook by the way)

I have a purple shirt with a pink/purple tie combo which apparently looks alright. But then again, my friends had to google to find out who he was :/

I also have the purple shirt and managed to get the right color tie for CM ! Plus i have the white shirt with grey stripped tie, not quite the same, as Ianto's has a red stripe thro it ! But i'm not a serious cosplayer like some and will just have a go :YAHOO:

Might go for the red shirt this time (From Out of the Rain) :dance:

I'm not stuck for ideas exactly, I just don't know which one to wear, I've amassed quite a few. So far the choice is out of:

Gwen - CoE outfit with red top, Ghost machine/series one promo pics and end of days outfits

Ianto - Both CoE outfits, To The Last Man, Something Borrowed/Journeys End, Sleeper and countrycide.

Jack - Various :)

I definitely want to do Gwens CoE stuff one day but I don't know about the rest of the time!

Grr. Parents are so annoying.

I was looking for my red John Hart jacket, only to be told my mother THREW IT OUT because I never wear it. >:(

Ouch! If that was me there would be hell to pay :D

Grr. Parents are so annoying.

I was looking for my red John Hart jacket, only to be told my mother THREW IT OUT because I never wear it. > :cylon:

My mum did that to my 11th Doctor jacket. I could have slapped her.

I'll being wearing my Jack costume (various shirts and stuff) a lot of the time, but I've also just finished a UNIT costume, which got it's first run out at airsoft last week... although I still need to order me a G36C rifle to finish it off- my G36K just doesn't look quite right.

I may do something else when the party themes are announced, but I got plenty to play with as it is :D