WHATS ON IN YOUR DVD/BLU-RAY PLAYER?

Kyle Beech

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yesterday was zombieland, brilliant and funny, woody is awesome, but the whole bill murray bit was weird and a bit off even within zombieland world, was a bit crap, but great movie, woody rocks as always.

now 24, day 7, my my you forget how much white house fluff there is as the series goes on, im actually skipping most of the white house stuff these days. especially the blah bits, especially in later series. still love 24 though

friends series 1

due to my friends dvds over the years being scratched, lost in house moves ect, hated those double sided unlabeled discs, ive been on the look out to buy the complete series, but didnt want to spend through the nose. a while ago I noticed a new box set on the shelfs, an anniversary set, with unseen material, something u might of noticed when watching friends are scenes where you could of sworn bits were missing, and im not talking about the shoddy e4 cutting. im talking on original release or on vhs and later dvd, well apparently the uk versions were always slightly cut from the us ones, who knows why. so this set had the uncut eps for the first time in the uk, and a few nice bonus features. but I still didnt want to pay through the nose considering i had them all already, albeit slightly messed up or completely damaged. so I waited, last week i saw it on amazon for 30 quid, so bought it, it came today, very happy especially as today on amazon its back up to 75 quid!

watched the pilot ep today, and the new scenes although very small, very short, mere seconds some or just extensions of scenes which is more precise are very good. and noticeable, at least just from the first 2 eps ive seen. so very happy. id advise any friends fan to go for this set when they see it cheap

the box set claims 5 hours of unseen material over the 10 series.