WHATS ON IN YOUR DVD/BLU-RAY PLAYER?

Kyle Beech

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the pacific - eps 7 & 8

how is it compared to BOB? i havnt started pacific yet

never watched band of brothers, but the Pacific is awesome, excellent story, acting and action :wub:

black kiss

the pacific - eps 7 & 8

how is it compared to BOB? i havnt started pacific yet

never watched band of brothers, but the Pacific is awesome, excellent story, acting and action :blink:

black kiss

you must watch BOB, its amazing

unstoppable - what a load of crap, my god it was stupid and pointless and unrealistic (even thought based on reality), what they did at the end they should of done from the start i was screaming in my head the entire time, and the chopper thing also, why not try again? alot of what happens is so predictable also and alot of the character interaction is silly and out of place, a dude is dead and there joking around (not the 2 leads though which is good). still the leads were good in this and the trains looked good

Edited by timelord81r

BOB is just amazing!

ive just watched SALT on bluray, a bit rubbish, very disappointing, by the time the twists came I didnt care, not much makes sense. either plot or character wise. but still the actors are good and i love watching angelina kicking ass, not many female actors can convince in doing so, she deff can.