Cosplay

naurarwen_fangorn

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Weirddd.

I don't understand how i got it so cheap either to be honest, because I've bid on a few 2XL before and they all sold for like £60+ and I was definite that I wasn't going to spend more than €50 because i never spend more than that on dresses! Very chuffed - just paid, now it just has to arrive ;)

That sucks about yourself only going for a tenner though :wub: That's ridiculous!

Yeah tis a bit lame but unfortunately I've no idea how to put reserves on items so I couldn't even do that.

I wish I'd made the starting price a bit higher now but nevermind ;) we can't cry over spilt milk.

Once I get paid I'm gonna look in to buying the prom dress.

What size are you looking for in it? :)

And that's a shame re putting reserves. Hmm. Not sure I know how to do that either though!

I'm hoping that if the 2XL doesn't fit me it'll be a good incentive to lose weight ;)

Here's me and my sis at CM16 yesterday. Just as we got there we bumped into an amazingly accurate baseball Alice, but we all had to run off and get VTs before we could catch names - she was in this pic but I cropped her out in case she doesn't want her photo all over the internet.

cropmeandbeth.jpg

Apart from my profile pic, that's the only good one I got all day because it was windy in the stadium and my hair got destroyed. :rolleyes: Twas a fabulous event though, met some awesome people!

Here's me and my sis at CM16 yesterday. Just as we got there we bumped into an amazingly accurate baseball Alice, but we all had to run off and get VTs before we could catch names - she was in this pic but I cropped her out in case she doesn't want her photo all over the internet.

cropmeandbeth.jpg

Apart from my profile pic, that's the only good one I got all day because it was windy in the stadium and my hair got destroyed. :rolleyes: Twas a fabulous event though, met some awesome people!

Aww cool pic! Hmmm I wonder if it was Vicky (Pegasusmarsters on here). Although I can't remember if she was going to CM16 or not but she does an awesome baseball Alice.

Aww Holly love your pic. Omg his hair's grown since the last time I saw him!!

Edited by twilight obsessive

Ahh yes me thinks it may have been Vicky as Sam and Paul are in their baseball outfits too. Awww really wish I'd been at CM!

Edited by twilight obsessive

I wish I saw Sam, Paul and Vicky, but I didn't :P I was supposed to meet up with Sam but I couldn't find her...

We were looking out for Sam and Paul, but we didn't see any more Twilighters dressed up. Lots of other fantastic costumes though.

Holly, you and Chaske are both looking lovely! :thumbup: