What time to arrive at the LFCC?

Like many others I dont live close to where the LFCC is being held so was wondering what time people are going?

I live in Bristol and was thinking of getting about a 6.00-6.30 train so I would get to the LFCC for about 9.00-9.30 but after what happened with Elijah at C4 I dont want to get there to find all the tickets for Val Kilmer gone.

So should I...

A ) Get an earlier train

B ) Go up Friday night and find somewhere to stay

C ) Go up Saturday but stay up in London so I can try again on Sunday if I miss my chance Saturday

Edited by Colonel Jack O'Neill

Yeah hotel is the best way to go....I'm coming up from south Wales as I have done for all previous Collectormanias on the Friday before the show. I'll show up t crack of dawn just in case on the Saturday!

Like many others I dont live close to where the LFCC is being held so was wondering what time people are going?

I live in Bristol and was thinking of getting about a 6.00-6.30 train so I would get to the LFCC for about 9.00-9.30 but after what happened with Elijah at C4 I dont want to get there to find all the tickets for Val Kilmer gone.

So should I...

A) Get an earlier train

:unsure: Go up Friday night and find somewhere to stay

C) Go up Saturday but stay up in London so I can try again on Sunday if I miss my chance Saturday

totally off-topic but its nice to see someone who, like myself, lives in bristol! i dont know anyone else who does. :lol:

remember this event will not be like collectormania, there is a strict time when the building opens. Also there are 2 types of tickets avaliable, standered entry which is something like £3, and early bird entry which is £10 and gets you into the event like an hour early.

The same thing that happened at C4 could happen, you still have to queue to get in so if there are people waiting from 6am saturday and I get there at 9am then there would be 3 hours of people in front of me so chances of getting tickets for the guests I want would be next to nothing.

Also, Standard Entry is £5 and that is 11am-6pm and Early Bird is £10 and that is 9am-6pm so if you get an early bird ticket you get in 2 hours before normal time but who wont be getting an early bird ticket?

Edited by Colonel Jack O'Neill

Also, Standard Entry is £5 and that is 11am-6pm and Early Bird is £10 and that is 9am-6pm so if you get an early bird ticket you get in 2 hours before normal time but who wont be getting an early bird ticket?

You would be suprised, Most people will just go for standered entry. A similar event offers early bird tickets but people with those tickets are in the minority compared to those who like to enter at regular opening times and save a few quid.