Need your help pls x

SacredSilence

Hey guys,

I urgently need to find somewhere CHEAP for my daughter and I to stay for ET3 as the place we were staying in is no longer an option.

Preferably I need somewhere close to the venue and station as I don`t know Brum at all :blink:

I need it to be from the Friday until the Monday as that is what I have booked our train tickets for and they`re non refundable.

Hoping someone can help me pls!

Thanks,

LiSe x

WE have a similar problem, we have a twin room and one more adult is coming with 4 more children. Obviously we cant get them in our room and the Hilton is all booked up. Means we are all going to have to split up.

But I have an idea, let me talk to my other friends and maybe the room I have booked for the 2 nights I could extend to Sunday night as well (it will have emptied out a lot) and then rather than me cancelling you could take my room and me and my friends could stay in a different hotel if theres enough room for us there?

Would just mean I would have to check you in and you would have to pay cash.

Edited by nicola

WE have a similar problem, we have a twin room and one more adult is coming with 4 more children. Obviously we cant get them in our room and the Hilton is all booked up. Means we are all going to have to split up.

But I have an idea, let me talk to my other friends and maybe the room I have booked for the 2 nights I could extend to Sunday night as well (it will have emptied out a lot) and then rather than me cancelling you could take my room and me and my friends could stay in a different hotel if theres enough room for us there?

Would just mean I would have to check you in and you would have to pay cash.

Crisis over! I`ve now managed to book somewhere thanks to Poppy x - 3 nights for £105 :wub: £124 with breakfast :D

How many of you are there Nicola? I haven`t cancelled my other room yet. It was a triple room and I know they have a double spare - Dunno if they have any others. If you could use my room let me know and I`ll see if I can get it transferred to you and you just pay the difference when you check in? It was £25 per night for 3 nights (based on per person with 3 sharing)

LiSe x

Yeah, me and Jo certainly didnt pay enough for them lol

I paid £55 for 3 nights and Jo £35 for two (we shared), so we were even cheaper than Lise lol

Then we found out that the hotel was actually supposed to have been closed for renovation during ET2, but they postponed it cos so many people booked lol

Edited by Rhianydd

Wow Lise thats really good,

Is your room in the Hilton that you havent cancelled yet? If it is hold that thought because I think we would really appreciate it.

We have a twin and we need a triple too. There are 8 of us altogether but 3 of us live 20 minutes away and are driving to and from daily.

I doubt you'll get cockroaches. They cost extra.

Do they throw them in for breakfast if I gotta pay? :D

Yeah, me and Jo certainly didnt pay enough for them lol

I paid £55 for 3 nights and Jo £35 for two (we shared), so we were even cheaper than Lise lol

Then we found out that the hotel was actually supposed to have been closed for renovation during ET2, but they postponed it cos so many people booked lol

Oh lordy :wub: Don`t even want to ask about the smell lol

Wow Lise thats really good,

Is your room in the Hilton that you havent cancelled yet? If it is hold that thought because I think we would really appreciate it.

We have a twin and we need a triple too. There are 8 of us altogether but 3 of us live 20 minutes away and are driving to and from daily.

Sorry Nicola, It is a B&B somewhere in Brum :/ x

Is it the etap you've booked?

Yeah it is. I`m not fussed about size tbh, I just need somewhere to sleep lol

I have saved myself about £60+ so it`ll do me :(

Xx

Thats where I'm staying too, all I need is a bed and a shower and I'm sorted.

I only booked our hilton rooms last week (think they must have been cancellations) - the annoying thing is that we're going to have to change rooms on the Sunday. We've got 2 singles for Friday and Sat, and managed to get a twin for Sunday.

I'm just happy we're in the same hotel as the con... so much easier to pop back to room to drop things off/get changed/take a break/have a drink without paying bar prices ;)

We were originally in the Premier Inn...

Is it the etap you've booked?

Yeah it is. I`m not fussed about size tbh, I just need somewhere to sleep lol

I have saved myself about £60+ so it`ll do me :lol:

Xx

Thats where I'm staying too, all I need is a bed and a shower and I'm sorted.

Wonder if we could mail n ask them to book our rooms next to each other :WINCE: x

Rhi mebbe you could book in the Etap with us B) hehe

Glad you got your room sorted fanggirl, I wish I could have booked the Hilton as I`ll be alone with my daughter and very easily get lost :D

x