Shy People

JessieBear

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

Haha, shy people. This is totally my thread. :(

It's always the case, I get there, and even though everyone is SO nice there, I just find I'm too shy to talk to anyone new. Haha.

aww, i think a lot of us are like that! I know i am!

Haha, well I'm kinda glad I'm not the only one! :P

Haha, shy people. This is totally my thread. :smile:

It's always the case, I get there, and even though everyone is SO nice there, I just find I'm too shy to talk to anyone new. Haha.

aww, i think a lot of us are like that! I know i am!

Haha, well I'm kinda glad I'm not the only one! :smile:

I get nervous.. Then I panic... And think uick you muppet say something...

And then I get verbal diarrhoea of the worst magnitude. And complete drivel comes out of my mouth...

*sighs*

• Moderators

And then I get verbal diarrhoea of the worst magnitude. And complete drivel comes out of my mouth...

*sighs*

Oooh, see I'm the opposite!

I don't say ANYTHING.

I sit there, thinking of a way to start some sort of conversation, and it usually fails.

But if I do say something, I end up worrying people will be thinking "Jeez. What a weirdo..."

Haha.

SO EXCITED ABOUT JAMIE. <3

So, are we going to be hanging with each other the whole time? Because I sort of have nobody to go with.. and I don't want to be a loner. :smile:

What ticket you got? Your more than welcome to hang with us

*sighs*

Oooh, see I'm the opposite!

I don't say ANYTHING.

I sit there, thinking of a way to start some sort of conversation, and it usually fails.

But if I do say something, I end up worrying people will be thinking "Jeez. What a weirdo..."

Haha.

Im the same, i say nothing cos i cant think of anything to say and im afraid im gonna sound stupid lol

SO EXCITED ABOUT JAMIE. <3

So, are we going to be hanging with each other the whole time? Because I sort of have nobody to go with.. and I don't want to be a loner. :smile:

Aww... I'm going with one other friend but ur more then welcome to hang out with us whenever you want!

• Moderators

Im the same, i say nothing cos i cant think of anything to say and im afraid im gonna sound stupid lol

Oooh yeah, I also do that.

It's like "Hi, I'm Christina..."

(LONG PAUSE OF SILENCE)

Well, this is awkward. :smile:

Oooh yeah, I also do that.

It's like "Hi, I'm Christina..."

(LONG PAUSE OF SILENCE)

Well, this is awkward. :smile:

Haha me too... Or I start talking about nothing! I could literally ramble about daisies for half an hour from the nerves of talking to new people!

I can never seem to find anythingto start a convo, i normally ask about the weather or something.

i am getting a bit better, i actually spoke to a complete stranger today cos i loved her dress and wanted to know where she got it from lol

I just talk. If people don't like what I'm talking about they don't have to listen right?:smile: