Shy People

JessieBear

• Moderators

I can never seem to find anythingto start a convo, i normally ask about the weather or something.

i am getting a bit better, i actually spoke to a complete stranger today cos i loved her dress and wanted to know where she got it from lol

Wow! I can't normally do that! I usually avoid talking to strangers at all cost :smile: Haha. But I think it will make things alot less awkward and embarrasing for people if everyone who met up had been talking on here before.. (Well, I hope.)

Edited by alicejasper

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

Haha yes! Or we could just all group together in silence thinking 'Damn, this was supposed to get us talking'. :smile:

My one friend was like, if in doubt at a Twilight Convention, just start a conversation about Twilight. I was like, great. What if i say 'wow, Bella is so stupid' and the person I'm trying to talk to is a die-hard Bella fan.. She was like, well.. then you run. :smile:

I am never gonna remember names tho lol

My advice... find the ones dressed as the Cullens and talk to them. :smile: They're friendly. They'll talk to ya. And then you'll meet loads of people cause loads of people know them! Yay you!! :smile:

My advice... find the ones dressed as the Cullens and talk to them. :smile: They're friendly. They'll talk to ya. And then you'll meet loads of people cause loads of people know them! Yay you!! :smile:

Especially talk to the one dressed as Jasper, she's really nice and friendly. Oh and she loves kids!

Especially talk to the one dressed as Jasper, she's really nice and friendly. Oh and she loves kids!

SHe couldn't eat a full one though... Apparently...

Aye this is true you couldn't eat a full one could you Joanna (Jasper)

Actually... The one who plays Edward is working towards a course in childminding... Feel free to give her your kids while your party!!!

Actually... The one who plays Edward is working towards a course in childminding... Feel free to give her your kids while your party!!!

Yes and she's called Elli

She's called Sam..... She goes by the name of 'naurarwen_fangorn on here....

Heeheeheeeheeee

Heeheeheeeheeee

I'm gonna kick your ass so bad Jasper Joanna Hale!!!!

Heeheeheeeheeee

I'm gonna kick your ass so bad Jasper Joanna Hale!!!!

If you can get your leg that high. *smug expression* Beward old farts for they are sneaky and sly....

Also Jasp you realise the closest I've got to child minding is trying not to drown my friend on the yards daughter after she attached herself to my leg and wouldn't let go

I tried to lock one of the brats in the water barrels...

I also 'apparently' tried to take out one of the kids dad's with a rugby tackle during a gymkhana....

Its all lies of course...

If i had kids i"d leave them with you 2. you know how to handle them!

Why thank ye!!! :dance: VAmps R us baby sitting service has a certain rign to it eh?

Oh dear you'd trust US with kids.....okay are they covered by insurance? LOL

This may be the reason i dont have children. And probably means i shouldnt have any, anytime soon...

Only 20 days to go!!! woo hoo

:D