Shy People

JessieBear

Same haha. This Friday it'll be only 3 weeks :)

I'm still praying for a Cullen!

I really really hope you're right! i would KILL for nikki reed! she's just sooo awesome XD which cullen are you wanting?

Nikki would be amazing or if they actually managed to get rob I would probably go into cardiac arrest :)

I would love to meet Ashley or jackson or kellan. I so wish I'd gone to ET1! Any Cullen would make me happy!

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i know, not just cos Jackson is in them, but also cos the 100 monkeys are just awesome musicians!

Yeah they are and I saw an interview with them recently and they all seem like really cool people. Jackson's just an added bonus :D

of course.... we don't just want Jackson :YAHOO:

I love meeting new people but im so so shy! haha.

I went to et1 and 2 with a friend and kinda just talked to both of them and noone else. except for people in toilets cause i seem to like to talk to people then haha.

lol, thats a bit random! just a toilet talker! feel free to come and meet up with us then... once we have organised when and where!

That seems sensible and also if we decide where ish in the lobby then we have two things to go on and there should be no mix ups!

This is me with Chaske! Please come and say hi! i'd love to meet some new people! XD

chaske.jpg

I hope this works! Here I am with chaske! X