Shy People

JessieBear

Hey,

Ok so I started a thread like this in ET2, because i feel like i haven't really gotten to know anyone at the cons, and I would really like to, and I haven't really even become friends with anyone on the forums... so i was hoping any fellow shy people would like to meet up at sometime on the friday so we could all meet new people?

I would love to as i am going to ET3 on my own and have never been to any of the ET3's (:

add me on msn: xxlivvy93xx@hotmail.com

or on face book just type in Olivia Bilcliff (:

xoxo

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would be up for that, ive never been to any of the ET's yet so i dont know anyone and i not been a member here for that long either.

So count me in

H there Olivia

I have added you to both,.

Are you staying n the hilton too?

Hi, Thanks :)

Yes I am staying in the Hilton with a friend from England :). Are you?

xoxo

Hey,

Ok so I started a thread like this in ET2, because i feel like i haven't really gotten to know anyone at the cons, and I would really like to, and I haven't really even become friends with anyone on the forums... so i was hoping any fellow shy people would like to meet up at sometime on the friday so we could all meet new people?

I would love to as i am going to ET3 on my own and have never been to any of the ET3's (:

xoxo

Hi olivia.... bet your nervous? What type of tickets are you going? How old are you? sorry to plague you with questions! :cylon:

Hey,

xoxo

Hi olivia.... bet your nervous? What type of tickets are you going? How old are you? sorry to plague you with questions! :blink:

Yes lol i am nervous traveling to birmingham on my on lol!. I just missed getting a silver so i have standard, im 16, 17 in april XD Its okay lol. How old are you and what ticket do you have? (:

xoxo

Hey,

xoxo

Hi olivia.... bet your nervous? What type of tickets are you going? How old are you? sorry to plague you with questions! ^_^

I'm jess , I'm sixteen and I have a gold ticket I think about 49! I'm going with just one friend but hoping to meet new people there :)

Yes lol i am nervous traveling to birmingham on my on lol!. I just missed getting a silver so i have standard, im 16, 17 in april XD Its okay lol. How old are you and what ticket do you have? (:

xoxo

My sister and I are going to be attending ET3, its our first, although we did attend the Twi Prom last year.

It would be great to meet other people though! I think my poor 17 yr old sister gets a bit frustrated having to tag around with her 27 yr old big sis. :D

My sister and I are going to be attending ET3, its our first, although we did attend the Twi Prom last year.

It would be great to meet other people though! I think my poor 17 yr old sister gets a bit frustrated having to tag around with her 27 yr old big sis. :thumbup:

Lol I'm sure she doesn't mind really, my mum came to the last one with me and it wasn't so bad!

Hey,

xoxo

Hi olivia.... bet your nervous? What type of tickets are you going? How old are you? sorry to plague you with questions! :(

I'm jess , I'm sixteen and I have a gold ticket I think about 49! I'm going with just one friend but hoping to meet new people there :)

xoxo

Hi Olivia. My sister and I have just got standards too. Don't worry, they tend to split us all up at the parties but we're all a nice group of people, you'll be fine.

Everyone is so quiet lately... less then a month now! got my tickets today :YAHOO:

I'm SO excited bout this now, went shopping today for a few new bits, not really for the con but it made me think bout it!

It's really not far away woop!!

Everyone is so quiet lately... less then a month now! got my tickets today :D

I'm SO excited bout this now, went shopping today for a few new bits, not really for the con but it made me think bout it!

It's really not far away woop!!

I know! i have sorted all of my costumes now :) but haven't sorted my day clothes, I am going into Manchester on the 6th though, so hopefully i'll get everything then.. don't ask why i need to plan my day clothes, I'm just weird like that :P

Hey,

huh? so we wont be together with people who have the standards and golds for the parties :s? xoxo

Hey,

huh? so we wont be together with people who have the standards and golds for the parties :s? xoxo

Yes, we all get to mingle together, but usually, the golds have their own VIP area for the party that they can come and go from. xx

hey i don't know anyone cos i'm a newbie to ET!!! so my sister and I would love to get some interaction going with outher fans!!!

Hey i'm Jess, what type of ticket are you going?

hey Jess. I'm Claire. we are silver tickets. how about you?