We need Freema Agyman for Hub 5

Avengers7

• Moderators

Freema would be good yes, although /at the moment/ I'd only want her for one or the other :YAHOO:

(if we DO get her for Hub 4 and she turns out to be really fantastic, that might change...)

Pretty please Showmasters and Massive Events? I really would love to meet Freema and it'd be absolutely fantastic if you could get her to The Hub 4 or The Hub 5. It'd also bring in a lot of ticket sales from Doctor Who fans who aren't neccesarily massive Torchwood fans as they'd love to meet her too as she's one of The Doctor's faithful companions. I've seen Freema in a few things now and she's absolutely brilliant in all of them, especially; Doctor Who, Torchwood & Law and Order: UK. :lol:

Edited by Doctor Who

• 1 month later...

Pretty please Showmasters and Massive Events? I really would love to meet Freema and it'd be absolutely fantastic if you could get her to The Hub 4 or The Hub 5. It'd also bring in a lot of ticket sales from Doctor Who fans who aren't neccesarily massive Torchwood fans as they'd love to meet her too as she's one of The Doctor's faithful companions. I've seen Freema in a few things now and she's absolutely brilliant in all of them, especially; Doctor Who, Torchwood & Law and Order: UK. :P

Totally agree!!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Tennant wasnt averse, at least I mean in the sense that while working on Who, the main actors are under contract which means they cant do stuff like this (so Matt and Karen wont be at any for awhile)

Hopefully Freema isnt under such a contract any more, especialy as she is with ITV and not the BBC now.

Please get her!!!! Freema and JM are the 2 guests that would seal the deal on a gold pass again for me.

Ah but Barrowman wasnt a 'main cast' member. Hence the smaller roles like Gerogia Moffet doing them.

And yes, I think they should leave it a few years to let the 'omg its Tennant!' type fans calm down, I wouldnt like to see the crowed for him at an event right now.

But, I believe what we were told about them not being able to do them so...

Tennant wasnt averse, at least I mean in the sense that while working on Who, the main actors are under contract which means they cant do stuff like this (so Matt and Karen wont be at any for awhile)

Hopefully Freema isnt under such a contract any more, especialy as she is with ITV and not the BBC now.

Please get her!!!! Freema and JM are the 2 guests that would seal the deal on a gold pass again for me.

just a feeling I got, im still angry they all swanned off to do us cons and not any uk ones, Im bitter me lol

i agree about the tennant comment, give the fan girls who fancy him time to calm down lol, he would still be mega busy but if it was now it would be a stampede lol

Edited by timelord81r

Yeah I think when it came to DW and not TW, the BBC wanted to control their main stars apperances so the newspapers didnt get any 'Tennant talks about roasting at convention' stories and alienating the family audience lol

Hence him doing the big US con, as it was a sanctioned BBC appearence.

Hopefully now he isnt involve din the show he can do what he likes, and I hope he likes cons lol

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...