Tim Burton Convention

This would be really interesting if it happened, because it would draw alot of fans, for example you could have props from his movies showing, his art exhibition and stalls and guests maybe the man himself.

THIS! :whistling: I would so attend this, and know of a few people who would also.

• 4 weeks later...

If you look at the body of work that Tim Burton has done, the line up of guests would be amazing. The only downside is the combination of their availability and price. Although people have said that they know a few people would attend, an event like this with the potential line up would need many many many many more than a few to have it break even. Either that, or it would be very expensive.

If anything, have a Burton Reunion of film cast at LFCC etc...

• 1 month later...

Im sorry but I been thinking and I dont really agree with Will in the end, this would be a great opportunity for everyone, as Tim Burton guests have been in a number of things, and it will last better than small tv shows like Glee and others. You wouldnt have problems of shows being cancelled as the guests will have a big fan base for other things they have been in. Also you could increase the ticket sales by selling the day tickets, not just weekend tickets. Also you can make it souch a great day out with Tim's art and talks as I said before and Im sure more things can be added to make this magical. You guys must know that there is loads of support for Tim's films so this will bring good outcomes.

Im sorry but I been thinking and I dont really agree with Will in the end, this would be a great opportunity for everyone, as Tim Burton guests have been in a number of things, and it will last better than small tv shows like Glee and others. You wouldnt have problems of shows being cancelled as the guests will have a big fan base for other things they have been in. Also you could increase the ticket sales by selling the day tickets, not just weekend tickets. Also you can make it souch a great day out with Tim's art and talks as I said before and Im sure more things can be added to make this magical. You guys must know that there is loads of support for Tim's films so this will bring good outcomes.

totally agree with you!

Thank you, dont get me wrong its great that they have cons for small shows because sometimes they have great actors and actresses in sometimes, but I just see them not being there for long, while a Tim Burton con has the the advantage of fans that are always loyal and will attend if they get the right guests, kk not aspecting Johnny Depp, but maybe the man him self, Helena Bonham Carter and other names like Stephen Fry, Matt Lucas Barabra Windsor, Micheal Keaton, Micheal Gough etc.