Do we have a place yet

CharlotteP

So yah, does anyone know where this is going to be held. Or when it's going to be annoused because I need to know so I can work if Im going or not. Im not going to ET3 as its to far for me, please bring this to London. PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lol ! Yeah ! I don't know how much it will cost for those who come from Scotland, but gosh I just looked to see how to get from Paris to Birmingham, and it looks complicated if I don't take the plane (plane tickets are kinda expensive x) ) !

I think I'll pay the ticket for ET4, and I'll have my mom buy me the plane/train/bus tickets ! :D Poor mom !

Does someone know a hotel near the place ET4 will be held ?

you could try booking.com for hotels that gets good cheap ones

also, there is a premier inn at the nec airport which is not far, but if you are travelling lots, the con hotel is the best

Oh thanks !

Lol ! I guess I'll choose one on the website you gave me ^^

No probs :D

Cant comment on what they are like though, only stayed at the hilton once.

Good luck :D

Ha ha, thanks x)

Yh I took a look at the Hilton.. Looks great, and it would be kind of convenient, since the convention will be held @Hilton Birmingham Metropole Hotel, but woow I'm not that rich ! x)

Anyway, there's soon no room left in the Birmingham hotels on booking.com. Impressive, right ? ! So I have to make up my mind... and fast x)

• Moderators

It's worth noting that the Hilton Metropole is quite a long way out of Birmingham, so depending where you get a hotel (if you don't stay in the Hilton) there could be a fair bit of travelling involved.

It's worth noting that the Hilton Metropole is quite a long way out of Birmingham, so depending where you get a hotel (if you don't stay in the Hilton) there could be a fair bit of travelling involved.

Thanks ! Well I think I gotta change my plans then, bc I have problems finding my way around town ! x)

I think I'll stay in the Hilton... I just have to save money after I purchase the ticket, ha ha ^^'

Thanks for telling me anyway =)

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah but you have to think of it the other way it's just as much a pain for us Northies to get down South so it has to be somewhere in the middle really or it's a little unfair

^^ coming from scotland :'( lol

I dont mind travelling a long way as long as its a straight route if that makes sense?!

I can get to Scotland from where I am easier than Birmingham its weird!

It's a long way for a lot of people, I'm going to have to figure how to get there by train/tube when the time comes around. And it's not during half term which is not as convenient as ET3 but I can't go since my brother beat me to it and is going New York but hey at least I can beg to go ET4 :) Going to have to miss a day of school, or leave early :)

Edited by Chloe :)

It's a long way for a lot of people, I'm going to have to figure how to get there by train/tube when the time comes around. And it's not during half term which is not as convenient as ET3 but I can't go since my brother beat me to it and is going New York but hey at least I can beg to go ET4 :) Going to have to miss a day of school, or leave early :)

The 22nd is the last day of term then its half term. If i go im gonna have to ask my boss if i can leave at 3 to get the train there lol

The 22nd is the last day of term then its half term. If i go im gonna have to ask my boss if i can leave at 3 to get the train there lol

Yeah, I s'pose that means I can stay for a lot longer and sleep in the next day ;) I'll have to leave pretty early since I live in Essex, so whatever theme it is I'll be sporting the costume on the london underground for sure ;) But knowing my mum I'll have to literally run from school like I did for the New Moon Event XD