FAO SM: William Shatner on advert?

jedijason

I think it is a mistake in that George who is definitely attending is omitted from the ad yet Shatner who has not been announced is in the ad!And I have never ever seen advertised as a guest William Shatner described as Bill Shatner so unless we get in the next 3 days a 'Latest Guest Announcement:William Shatner' I think it is fair to assume he is not going but if he is that would be nice though I don't think George would agree!

Lol yea that's a point- nearly forgot George was going (random as he's the only guest I'm really going to meet heh)... Possibly they had Shatner and then he cancelled and they got George instead. Who knows! Would be amazing to see him again, although I could always do with saving the £100 or so... Until next time :blink:

regarding the bill bit, isnt that how he was advertised when he attended the last collectormania?

yer i think its a mistake, surely he would be either by SM choice or his own be top billing on advertisement?

humm but then this was a star wars mag thus why the star wars ppl are prominent on the flyer,

him and george arnt talking as far as im aware that hasnt changed,

ooooh intriging, I would love it sooooooooo much is shatner was to attend, him and nimoy are at the top of my wish list. he is a legend, and although im skint id break my bank for the Shatner

They have john barrowmen on there who wasnt annouced untill end of september. George and bill don't get along. If bill was coming it would be good if he could do a sing song with david soul :YAHOO: !!!

I think they put bill as william would have been to long .

Edit: put october instead of september thanks for reminding me :WINCE:

Edited by biggestfanever

They have john barrowmen on there who wasnt annouced untill end of october. George and bill don't get along. If bill was coming it would be good if he could do a sing song with david soul :WINCE: !!!

I think they put bill as william would have been to long .

just to keep dates correct, John Barrowman was announced at the end of September, not October

• Showmasters Admin

we had planed to get William Shatner for this event but it fell though just as we agreed the deal points , this add slipped in between this time and we had thought it had been changed but it did not get changed before it went to print , and we did not know it had till we saw it .

i hope this clears this up for everyone and we will look forward to seeing William Shatner at another event

jason