New Moon: the film

Anto21

How can people not like the Blue!! i dont get it. It gave the film that extra little something that made it amazing. Even people who dont actually like the film have always commented on how well it was shot with camera angles, lighting etc!

The reason new moon looks so clear is because it had a hell of a bigger budget, and alot of it was green screen, where as twilight wasnt. Also play twilight in HD or on blue ray.... deffinatly not blury!

I have to say when we saw the midnight screening we ( me and my firend) was amazed at how clear the picture was, then when we went on sunday however you could really notice the wear and tear on the film already. It made a big difference.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I loved the Twilight blue filter too. I think having a smaller budget helped them make the most of the photography.

I don't think New Moon was as well shot, and the bigger budget hindered it more imo.

Team Paul - Did you see the film in the same screen at the same cinema?? We're currently running two 35mm prints and a digital copy. Needless to say the digital copy looks great, while the 35mm prints aren't half bad but once you've seen it in digital, you'll see the difference between the two easily.

I loved the Twilight blue filter too. I think having a smaller budget helped them make the most of the photography.

I don't think New Moon was as well shot, and the bigger budget hindered it more imo.

Team Paul - Did you see the film in the same screen at the same cinema?? We're currently running two 35mm prints and a digital copy. Needless to say the digital copy looks great, while the 35mm prints aren't half bad but once you've seen it in digital, you'll see the difference between the two easily.

Actually i hadnt thought of that, it was the same cinema, but different screens. At midnight it was in the largest screen they had, where as on sunday it was a smaller screen. But yeah like you said, you can really see the difference between the two. Certainly enough for my novice eyes to notice lol

Not going to read the books until after I have seen the films. The reason being that I have mixed between films and books before and felt let down. Some of the Harry Potter films being the biggest culprits.

Loved this film. Went in with an open mind as I am not a big Twilight fan. Glad I saw it as it kept me hooked from the beginning. I adore Michael Sheen as an actor. Loved his recent productions ranging from Fantabuloso (excellent) to The Damned United (he got Brian Clough down to a fine art).

Also, I have a major crush on Alice Cullen. You girls can keep Taylor and Robert...I will keep Ashley :blink:

I thought Jasper was hilarious when saying that he would be glad when Bella was turned as he didn't like wanting to kill her all the time.

Must say that Taylor definitely hit the weights in a big way. I think it fitted in well with his character transformation.

I am looking forward to the thrid movie as I was so engrossed in the film, that I checked my phone after what seems a few hours and only 1 hour had passed. But then Edward asks Bella to marry him and the credits roll. It had me gripped and I am kind of glad that I haven't read the books yet - I will - as it sounds like some thigns could have been strecthed out etc.

Edited by Will Jones

Hope no one gets mad i saw it last night and i have to say i liked it but i prefered the first one.

Im not knocking it,it's very gripping and it keeps you on the edge of your seat wandering whats gonna happen next but i think it all comes down to each person and what they think.

• 1 month later...