Party Music!

Harriettaa

Yup, that's it, it's by The Grid, and was released about 93/94. I remember going to Bath with Mother and Brother to see Father in choir *heavy sigh*. We got lost in Cheltenham and Brother played that song until Mum yelled at him :rolleyes:

It has that strange step step kick kick kick kick turn step step kick kick kick kick ect dance, I think.

93/94.. hmm don't remember that! :P

*whispers* I was your age in 94! :P

And it may well have that dance, I was never good at those songs that have 'dances', could never get the hang of 'Saturday Night', although seeing the Macarena done to Closer by NiN rates as one of the most amusing things ever!

And it may well have that dance, I was never good at those songs that have 'dances', could never get the hang of 'Saturday Night', although seeing the Macarena done to Closer by NiN rates as one of the most amusing things ever!

Oh, now that I have to see! (I didn't get to any of the parties at Hub 3. Did it happen there?)

Oh, now that I have to see! (I didn't get to any of the parties at Hub 3. Did it happen there?)

Sadly no, although there was the 'amazing' Joe 90 dance. That was an experience.

The Macarena / Closer happened in a rock club here in Brum!

Sadly no, although there was the 'amazing' Joe 90 dance. That was an experience.

The Macarena / Closer happened in a rock club here in Brum!

At an old Rock Club down here, we had about 100 people on the dancefloor doing the "Saturday Night" dance moves to Terrorvisions "Oblivion"!!

Was hysterical!! I tried to start it again at a recent rock night - went down like a lead balloon ;)

Hello! New member, (but long time lurker) here.

Not that I'm a great dancer, but I do like a few dance tracks, so....

Pjanoo - Eric Prydz

I'm not Alone - Calvin Harris

Blame It on the Boogie - Jackson 5

(it's one of the few I can still remember the dance to, from when I was a teenager :D)

• 2 months later...

30 Seconds To Mars cover of Bad Romance!!! I'm obsessed with it atm.

Ugh I thought that was awful and I like 30 Seconds To Mars

Mine are:

Bad Romance by Lady Gaga

Turn The Lights Out by Hadouken!

Invaders Must Die by Prodigy

Edited by Jemzamia

Lady Gaga, Lady Gaga, and some more Lady Gaga. Me and my friend are learning dance moves!

And AW AMAZING THE JOE 90 DANCE.

That was an experience.

We're gonna be fierce! XD Oh god I cannot do that bloody Cotton Eyed Joe Dance lol

Lady Gaga, Lady Gaga, and some more Lady Gaga. Me and my friend are learning dance moves!

And AW AMAZING THE JOE 90 DANCE.

That was an experience.

We're gonna be fierce! XD Oh god I cannot do that bloody Cotton Eyed Joe Dance lol

ESSENTIALLY. The Cotton Eyed Joe dance...is just....running around in circles, linking arms with people.

I WILL TEACH YOU, FIERCE MONSTER XD

Ah, the Cotton Eyed Joe dance.

Although I didn't actually think there was a specific dance to it, but it certainly brings me back to my younger days (says she who's in her mid 30's)

Having seen it done on a bouncy castle by 2 metallers, I don't think there is anything that can top it!

And it takes me back to uni *cough*early 30's (and aren't they the best times ever) *cough*

Everybody in the Place

No Good Start the Dance

Outer Space

Charley

Voodoo People (either the original or the Pendulum remix is fine with me)

Omen

Invaders must die

Warriors Dance

Really, there are very few bad Prodigy songs!