Ben Loyd Holmes

Tiggerboing

As Ben was absolutely brill at the last hub could we please have him back. Afterall if we've all written in then he'll be in the next series.

He really got into the spirit of the hub3 and has already expressed he would love to come to hub4.

The combination of him, kai & tom would be an experience not to be missed.

Please could we have him back.

Edited by Tiggerboing

I'd love to see Ben back for The Hub 4, he was lovely and great at the talks for The Hub 3. I wouldn't mind meeting Rik Makarem again either if we're talking about returning guests, I would love to get to talk to them both some more. :poki:

Edited by Doctor Who

Every event needs boob-shoes!

Plus he had some FIERCE dance moves! Can we just have him doing moves on stage again liek the saturday night party?

He was like the gym bunny from hell on the Sat! Full of energy, and had a huge amount of fun!

And I think every DAY needs boob shoes!

• 2 weeks later...

Not only would I like Ben to be at hub4 -I'd love it if he was part of the TW4 team.

I'm sure everyone remembers the "write in" remarks from Ben but now we know def gonna be a 4th series now is the time to help Ben in his quest as he would seriously like to be in it.

There must be room for the Operative to be the new computer expert in the team but how to get suggestion over to the powers that be!!

So whilst RTD is standing firm on Ianto, could we put another idea in his head!!

Do it for Ben.

True...but it dosnt mean you have to say you would rather have Rik then someone. Start a thread for Rik! I'll back it! He was awesome!

But this thread is for people who WANT Ben.

...In many ways lol

I agree. I heart Ben. He's brilliant, get him for Hub 4 before someone snaps him up for something else.

I also agree that saying you'd rather have someone else over him is pretty stupid in a "people who want Ben" thread.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...