Party Themes

du_berg

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

Only a couple more days before the deadline my friend and I set for 'if we don't have the themes by then we'll just decide on our own' ;)

(I like being organised... costumes for themes are the ONLY thing I don't have sorted for Hub4... got ticket, hotel, travel, spending money...)

*crosses fingers*

I know I've said this already, but I'll say it again - BACK TO THE 80s!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm still all for the 80's themed party, it'd be amazing!!

xxx

BORING.

Doesn't have to be boring. Think of some of the 80s scifi costumes we had for a start!

I'm ignoring the themes anyway though.

Edited by Darth Ally

• Moderators

We got the themes with 8 weeks to go last time, and I managed to pull together a couple of pretty good costumes.

If we don't get them by tomorrow night, we won't get them until at least the middle of NEXT week, which will be just over SIX weeks. Which starts getting tight if you have to buy or make a bunch of stuff for your planned costumes...

Hence why if we don't have them tomorrow night, morbid_sparks and I have made our decision as to what themes WE will do (and stuff whatever the actual themes turn out to be).

Edited by etmuse

• Moderators

*peeks in hopefully*

Still no word :thumbup:

*sigh*

Screw it, I'm buying my costumes. Twisted fairytale for one night, Torchwood India for another, and the usual 'night out in Cardiff' for Sunday.

I'm giving them until the end of tonight. If (as is looking likely) we have nothing by then, you already know that I'm with you on the themes. Just as soon as I can decide on a fairytale costume...

Screw it, I'm buying my costumes. Twisted fairytale for one night, Torchwood India for another, and the usual 'night out in Cardiff' for Sunday.

I'm with you on those themes! :P :YAHOO:Maybe we should just pick the themes between ourselves.

Well I've now bought my twisted fairytale costume (or most of it!) so no matter what they come up with now, I'll be a fairy on Saturday night...

• Moderators

The Torchwood in India theme sounds awesome!

But despite what themes they announce, I'll just be wearing regular party clothes because I can't afford costumes :o

But I'm so looking forward to seeing what costumes you guys come up with :P

Canny e-baying and borrowing from friends and relations can mean you can do costumes fairly cheaply, you know... I don't plan on spending a whole lot myself - can't afford to!

I brought an outfit for a party i went to a few weeks ago, wondering if alive can turn into a fairy, by that i mean alice in wonderland... sure there will be a way.

I think I have my 'twisted fairytale' costume pretty much sorted. For less than £25 :)

£25 haw have you done it for that cheap?

• Moderators

I brought an outfit for a party i went to a few weeks ago, wondering if alive can turn into a fairy, by that i mean alice in wonderland... sure there will be a way.

I think I have my 'twisted fairytale' costume pretty much sorted. For less than £25 :)

£25 haw have you done it for that cheap?

eBay. Got a skirt which will be part of my costume for 99p + p&p...

*peeks in hopefully*

Still no word :P

*sigh*

They're really good themes, especially the first one, thats amazing!!

I hope they have a good theme for Friday, as I can't make it to the saturday talks or parties, because im going home saturday afternoon/evening for my cousins 21st meal and party :( lol. Im coming back for sunday though >.<

I think showmasters take so long because they try to think of good themes, but theres more than enough on the forum!!

although they do have to think of decorations/activities for at the party, but an hours brain-storming could do that.

Please soon?