Chevron 7.4 29th - 31st January 2010

showmasters

I think there is a mistake on the online store with the standard pass.

It says Adult Standard Entry Weekend Programme for Chevron 7.3 instead of Chevron 7.4.

Since I didn't notice this until after i ordered my standard ticket and looked at my email which says the same :headscratch:

Hopefully I will still get my ticket :(

Edited by AtlantisLexa

V. excited and have already booked the hotel. it's not that pricey anyway, even without special deals etc. Does anybody know if there are places to eat etc, in the area?? Someone who went to The Hub said the food was a little pricey and not too great at the con hotel.

• Moderators

V. excited and have already booked the hotel. it's not that pricey anyway, even without special deals etc. Does anybody know if there are places to eat etc, in the area?? Someone who went to The Hub said the food was a little pricey and not too great at the con hotel.

Where there is to eat nearby depends on how much of the NEC is open - when the Hub3 was on, the only place we could go was the Subway at the train station (through the NEC, maybe 5-10 minute walk from the hotel). Never eaten so many Subways in one weekend in my life...

Where there is to eat nearby depends on how much of the NEC is open - when the Hub3 was on, the only place we could go was the Subway at the train station (through the NEC, maybe 5-10 minute walk from the hotel). Never eaten so many Subways in one weekend in my life...

Could be sandwiches all the way then!!! Maybe there's a pizza delivery nearby!!! :D

• Moderators

Could be sandwiches all the way then!!! Maybe there's a pizza delivery nearby!!! ;)

I think there are several that will deliver to the hotel actually, and hotel reception have menus, we just never used them.

dont they usually give a code for a reduction on a room at the hotel, as this was done for cm:midlands i thought they would for this kind of convention aswell

dont they usually give a code for a reduction on a room at the hotel, as this was done for cm:midlands i thought they would for this kind of convention aswell

There will apparantly be a link to a special booking page on the Hilton site on the web-site when it's up.

From what Mark said on Sunday, it will be £72 (Don't know if that includes breakfast).

We've just got to hope that SJ makes a speedy recovery.

• Moderators

There will apparantly be a link to a special booking page on the Hilton site on the web-site when it's up.

From what Mark said on Sunday, it will be £72 (Don't know if that includes breakfast).

We've just got to hope that SJ makes a speedy recovery.

The Hilton code at Hub3 included breakfast, and I believe the ET3 one does too, so it's likely the one for this will.

I was also at the HUB3.

I think it was arranged by Showmaster. Around noon in the break before the talks and in the late afternoon after all talks there was a possiblity to eat reasonably priced right beside the 'main hall'.

On friday we went by taxi to a pub nearby. With 5 people to share, it was okay.

And On Sunday we ordered pizza. The reception was not able to help us, but the guys on the right side (I think they are called concierge) were. They had menues from a pizza service nearby.

The food in the hotel is very expensive. And there is nothing in walking distance except for the Subway.