General Rambling

dragonsanddaffodils

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i need to have a bit of a rant so im sorry if i bring the mood down at all!!! My mum may be being done for assualt after a group of 20 youths threathened to hit her and got in her face so she pushed one of them and they fell over their bike! The girls parents are pushing for my mum to be done with an assualt charge over it cos all 20 kids say my mum pushed her first even tho she was scared for her life! Im so Fecking angry right now with the police and for the messed up way our country deals with thugs and criminals!! She does not deserve an assualt cahrge on her record for something that she did in self defence!! This isnt even the first time its happened!! A group of lads almost broke our door down playing knock knock ginger so she chased after them as we live with our disabled nan who they had scared s***less!! As she chased them off 2 of them turned round and verbally abused her and got in her face so again she pushed him away...he ran and as she stepped forward and snapped her achilles tendon. so because of those stupid kids she had to miss work for 3 or 4 months! And cos of these yobs this time she could be charged with assualt and stopped from going on holiday next year!!!

Im soo upset and cross right now......im sorry to put this rant on here but needed to get it ou!!! ^_^:(:D:P

What Tat are you planning on getting? I'm thinking about getting another, maybe a butterfly.

I've been looking into using my Twitter account, I know how to post on my page, but how do I post on someone elses?

I thought I'd give it ago as everyone goes on about it. :)

Blink 182s smiley.

Before anyone decides to comment on that being a bad idea it's more to do with the music they have produced then them themselves.

When I was younger I went through a really horrible time, and the first "people" so to speak I turned to were Blink. They were my absolute saviours at a time when I needed someone. My own family were oblivious or ignorant to the problems I was going through and even when I tried to talk to them I got shunned. So this seemingly simple "band tattoo" is more than just that.

Everyone that sees mine asks, "Who's Rupert?" It's not a person, but I don't fully explain - it's a fandom tattoo but also has a personal meaning. I ask if they've seen Ultimate Force and if they haven't, I don't explain further.

My planned one, for the other wrist, will be much more recognisable and will probably be laughed at more, but it's similar in meaning to yours, Vicky. :D

Yes! Don't forget your zoom.

I hate being outbid on ebay, I flailed and spilt my tea.

I won't :D

I just hope the ushers don't see my camera and confiscate it :YAHOO:

What were you bidding on?

A collectif leopard print trench, I would have had it if someone hadn't waited until 10seconds to up their bid by like £8 grrr.

Queen of Hearts - that is terrible, you must be so frustrated that there is nothing you can do. You would think that the police would be more concerned in helping from your side instead of siding with the group of youths. Hope you and you're family manage to sort things!

Everyone that sees mine asks, "Who's Rupert?" It's not a person, but I don't fully explain - it's a fandom tattoo but also has a personal meaning. I ask if they've seen Ultimate Force and if they haven't, I don't explain further.

My planned one, for the other wrist, will be much more recognisable and will probably be laughed at more, but it's similar in meaning to yours, Vicky. :D

I'm intrugued Ruth!!

Yeah, the meaning is deeper than folk will realise. And like I said to Doug yetserday it's not just the band..if it was just the band I'd get Plan B tattooed on me, I LOVE Plan B..He is in my top 4 favourite artists but he is nowhere on par with Blink.

Sod what anyone else thinks! The tattoo is unique to you and is special to you with it`s meaning x

I love the tattoo you`re thinking of *this goes to all of you!*

I also want to get a Twilight quote but NOT because it is Twilight. I wanted something to represent my children and it does that "More Than My Own Life" and I`m looking to get it in a pretty script over my own heart.

I know some ppl will take the **** cos they think I have a "Twilight Tattoo" but I know the real reason behind it so I couldn`t give a rats spam what they think! ;):P

The other tattoo I want to get is a lion and lamb snuggling. It is a GORGEOUS pic! And that one IS because I adore the lion/lamb quote. Again, I couldn`t give a toss what others think :P

/rant over :blink::P

Well I had my heart set on getting this tattoo I drew... http://yfrog.com/5xu8wj (with or without the writing coz the heart means the same thing) Then I show my friend and she's like 'wtf, that's a bit stupid :blink: '. So now I dno what to do...

I think it has legs. Its worth taking that to a tattooist and asking them to refine it for you. Check the tattooists portfolio for other filigree they've done to see if its a style you like.

*Edit to say, with or without the script is completely up to you its your boy, and if you love it, then its perfect for you. I have always loved the idea of tattoos where only I know the meaning and only tell others if I choose to, more personal that way probably why I took soooooooo long to get one lol

Make sure we get to see pics :P

Edited by Rhianydd

I've stopped telling people mine is from Twi just becuase of the weird looks I get. Luckily nobody else has heard of it because it is buried in Eclipse....I can't hide it from you lot though hehe.

Aw Lisa, you should definetaly get the quote, such a good representation!

Well it has a little bit more meaning than just because it's Twilight.

I lost my Dad last year and I wanted a heart tattoo so that he would always be with me. I didn't want just a plain, boring heart because my Dad wasn't plain and boring. So then I found that heart symbol and it just so happened to mean 'La Tua Cantante' -a quote from New Moon. Twilight makes me happy and I know my Dad would like anything that makes me happy so I thought it would be a good idea as it brings the 2 together.

Originally I wanted 'plus que ma propre vie' (more than my own life) but I wasn't sure if it would clash with the heart as that means something totally different.

I've stopped telling people mine is from Twi just becuase of the weird looks I get. Luckily nobody else has heard of it because it is buried in Eclipse....I can't hide it from you lot though hehe.

I'm the opposite, I like to tell people mine's an Ultimate Force thing just to hear them go, "YOU'VE GOT A TATTOO ABOUT ROSS KEMP?!" :D

(note: it isn't about Ross Kemp xD)

Well it has a little bit more meaning than just because it's Twilight.

I lost my Dad last year and I wanted a heart tattoo so that he would always be with me. I didn't want just a plain, boring heart because my Dad wasn't plain and boring. So then I found that heart symbol and it just so happened to mean 'La Tua Cantante' -a quote from New Moon. Twilight makes me happy and I know my Dad would like anything that makes me happy so I thought it would be a good idea as it brings the 2 together.

Originally I wanted 'plus que ma propre vie' (more than my own life) but I wasn't sure if it would clash with the heart as that means something totally different.

That is a lovely idea and I`ll ponder something similar as I lost my dad 16 yrs ago (obv not the same as you lol)

'plus que ma propre vie' (more than my own life) is what I am going to get done for my mini beasts xX