General Rambling

dragonsanddaffodils

Right kiddywinks got to love you and leave you for the weekend. I'll be on twitter and facebook more than likely but not sure if I will have time to get on here. Who ever is going to MK I will see you there to everyone else I'll see you after the weekend. Love and peace xxxxx

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

will hopefully see you there Sam :P

yayyy yschoool finished at lunch today... :angry:

I jokingly told my dad I would get drunk with you guys at the parties and my dad went WHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTT???!?!?!?!?!?!!?

I'm only 14...I'll be a good girl lol :band:

Just found out that they're gonna have a fan event here in Stockholm, Sweden with Kristen Stewart and Taylor Lautner in June. I'm in shock. Nothing ever happens here :P

THAT is awesome!! You gonna go?

will hopefully see you there Sam :YAHOO:

yayyy yschoool finished at lunch today... :D

I jokingly told my dad I would get drunk with you guys at the parties and my dad went WHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTT???!?!?!?!?!?!!?

I'm only 14...I'll be a good girl lol :P

Lol at your dad!! Hee hee!

Just found out that they're gonna have a fan event here in Stockholm, Sweden with Kristen Stewart and Taylor Lautner in June. I'm in shock. Nothing ever happens here :P

:P;) DO WHAT!!!??? how come they get the big stars and we dont? not that its not great who we get but to have kristen or taylor would be awsome!!!....getting jackson on the other hand!! :P lol

I've just started drawing Peter.

So far, so good :D

Have fun everyone going to CM :). Wish I could have went :(

I've drawn peter a few times...didn't really go well :D hang on a sec I'll pu one up of Carlisle and Esme :D

Aww there good! Very unique too :P

I've just finished drawing Alice. Took forever to do her hair :(

Hopefully Peter will be finished today. I'll upload pictures when it's finished

i have more if you want to see them, i have rosalie, alice, alice and jasper and Alice and Demetri. :D

I agree with Rachel! Yes do show us more please.

Well today I have been moving my stuff from the laptop onto my external hard drive (had to use linux as my laptop isn't working with windows atm grrrrr). The only things I really wanted to save was all that was in the My Documents folder. 1ce my laptop has been fixed I can put the other programs back on at a later date. Think I'll invest in buying microsoft office rather than have a copy of it. I just hope Ryan can reset it to it's factory settings or discover what the error code is exactly so it can be fixed without getting rid of everything other wise I'm worried I'll have to invest in a new Windows XP too.

Hey guys. Ugh Dayna I hate copying files, I spent a whole day putting things on disks and memory sticks when I restarted my laptop.

I realy need a job to start saving! I'm just trying to do my CV but as I don't really have any experience I don't know what to put =[ But... I'm going to see Paramore in November!! soo excited. Everything fun is at the end of the year, I hope the summer goes fast.

It is such a pain in the ass isn't it? I'm still hoping everything can be saved coz I'm not looking forward to downloading itunes again and msn and stuff. More so worried about itunes as I dont know how to put all the music I bought from there back onto my laptop.

Have you applied for any jobs yet Becky?

OK I will put some more up in a bit..I think I posted the Alice one already...the one of her in her grey dress?

Yeah you did. xx

Aww Holly they're really cool :)

Do you draw them or create them on the computer?

I didn't get my drawing of Peter finished today, me and my friends decided to have a movie night.

I'll try and get it done tomorrow. I'll upload my Alice drawing too :(

Aww Holly they're really cool :)

Do you draw them or create them on the computer?

I didn't get my drawing of Peter finished today, me and my friends decided to have a movie night.

I'll try and get it done tomorrow. I'll upload my Alice drawing too ;)

I draw them, then I scan them in and draw over them on the computer. Sometimes I will have the pencil drawing along with it :)

Aliceismytwin-1240381_494_372.jpg

LOL me and Danny John Jules :P I'm actually wearing Make up..I dont usually :wub:

heres the rest of the pics, I quoted it from another reply I posted so it wouldn't take forever :P

me and Chaske :P

Aliceismytwin-1240531_720_540.jpg

me and Norman Lovett (Holly from Red Dwarf :rolleyes:)

Aliceismytwin-1240537_720_540.jpg

Me and Chris Barrie (Rimmer from Red Dwarf :P)

Aliceismytwin-1240556_720_540.jpg

Couldn't resist...

Aliceismytwin-1240583_540_720.jpg

Norman's Autograph

Aliceismytwin-1240599_720_540.jpg

Chris's Autograph

Aliceismytwin-1240608_720_540.jpg

Danny's Autograph lol :P a better one than norman :P

:D

Aliceismytwin-1240664_720_540.jpg

Chaske's Autograph

Aliceismytwin-1240675_720_540.jpg

Couldn't leave without getting these :D 3 for £10, good deal :)

Aliceismytwin-1240677_720_540.jpg