General Rambling

dragonsanddaffodils

I want another tattoo so, so badly :(

My limit of 20 isn't gonna happen either, the ones I have planned take me to 21; guess I'll have to stop at 30! :')

:o how many do you have already?

I want more too.

I'd love full sleeves but I'd be paranoid I'd look too butch :D

Sometimes I wish I was boy...then I'd have bitchin full sleeve horror tattoos :cylon:

I know a guy with a huge Leatherface backpiece....it's the most amazing thing ever.

hello all

i really want a tattoo, i think a butterfly one but i just havent seen one that grabs me. Ive been looking for a while, im ALL about butterflys so i want a really pretty one, one that i love.

so hows everyones easters so far?

I thought you meant it was actually easter today....I was like :o for a minute! haha.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im not in a choccy mood so im doing ok thank goodness. However, if i had some Haribo or other sweeties then id be in trouble!!

Is there anyone in here that has been gold at the past et events? i was only gold for the last one and thus it was my first time at the drinks reception but i was wondering how it compared to the previous receptions? I found it to be so noisey you couldnt actually hear the guests taking.

I want another tattoo so, so badly :o

My limit of 20 isn't gonna happen either, the ones I have planned take me to 21; guess I'll have to stop at 30! :')

:o how many do you have already?

I want more too.

I'd love full sleeves but I'd be paranoid I'd look too butch :D

Sometimes I wish I was boy...then I'd have bitchin full sleeve horror tattoos :cylon:

I know a guy with a huge Leatherface backpiece....it's the most amazing thing ever.

15 :)

I think I'm gonna end up with a sleeve, just gotta lose some flab off the arms first :3

I want a tattoo but id be scared id pass out when having it LOL

went to see kick-ass today thought it was pretty good

they're honestly not that bad.

I like it :wub:

I thought kick-ass looked crap when I saw the trailers but apparently its really funny?

Am brand new member to this forum :) Never been to a Con before, but a mate on a SIM game convinced me tonight to think seriously about going to ET4.. and I'll admit I'm seriously tempted ;)

From south-east Ireland, so looking up flights and all that craic. Glad to see though there are people around my age [24] was a bit worried it'd be a teengirl fest.

Heya! Welcome to the forums! Aww you should definately go! It is an amazing weekend with the most amazing people (guests AND you guys)!

That sounds so pretty Renee! I'd have 1 on the back of my shoulder....if I had the guts. I'm a fan of celtic knotwork and stuff so it'd probs be something like that or maybe something Twi or Buffy related.

DAYNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA ;) lol

i like celtic stuff as well, ive been looking for butterflys that look celtic/tribal but the ones ive found dont grab me. so im looking for something more mystical maybe..... i dont know! but i think now more than ever i want to get my tattoo, do something for me, make a statement lol

RENEEEEEEEE ;) lol!

Oooh a mystical type butterfly now that WOULD look nice! Love mystical stuff. I had thought about a unicorn or pegasus or somthing maybe on my hip but sheesh me thinks that'd hurt!

Ooooh Hattie how pretty! I hadn't realised that before! Not very observant am I? Lol!

it came up under my search for tattoo's but it looks more like a drawing. i wonder if it could actually be done as a tattoo? i know nothing of these things lol

im still hunting though, dayna you should look for one you like as well, and then we can be wimps together when we dont go through with getting them done lol

I want a tattoo but id be scared id pass out when having it LOL

went to see kick-ass today thought it was pretty good

Nah you would be fine ;)

Ooh! I want to see that still :WAVE:

that little butterfly is lovely!

There are some stunning butterfly tattoos out there with the shadow of the butterfly underneath :D

Yeah I'm sure that could be done Renee. Ha ha ha ha yeah I'll look for a tatoo too ha ha ha ha and then we can comfort eachother and say it was for the best and how we'd look daft when we're all old and wrinkly ha ha!