Shannen Doherty - Autograph/photo

desperatebree

When you pay (£20 per sig) you get a voucher stating how many autographs you are getting. When you meet the guest, their assistant will make sure you get this number. No more, no less. As far as I know, Shannon is a first time signer in the UK so it's pretty difficult to say about posed pics - it's pretty difficuilt to say with any guest to be honest, but first time signer = busy = no posed pics. Normally .....

• Moderators

I agree with everyone else. I think the safest assumption to make would be that she'll be too busy to get photos at the desk. Obviously this is guess work by everyone, but if you really want a photo then the shoot is the only way to guarantee that.

You could always wait and see on the day, but the photo ticket queues are likely to be very long, so please take that into account.

If you want a photograph with a guest, I would highly recommend paying for a photoshoot.

You are not only guaranteed a photo with the guest, but you get it taken by a very good professional photographer. The pic is also ready to take away with you on the day and/or get signed.

I would recommend photoshoots instead of a photo taken awkwardly leaning over a table.

I went collectomania milton keynes and lfcc. while queing i worked out that if a guest is doing a photo shoot then there is a sign up saying no posed photos if they are not down to do photo shoots then no sign but best to ask(more polite). my dad try to take a picture when i was having my picture signed by scott bakula the sucurity person nearly knocked the camera out of my dads hand when stopping him so be careful.

simon

Yeah, I've had pics with people doing photoshoots before too. It just depends how busy/big the guest is as to whether they pose. Some may pose early when it's not too busy or later when it gets less busy at the end of the day. Others may not at all and some may be fine with it all day.

• Moderators

It's certainly not as clear cut as 'photo shoot = no photos at desk' as there have been guests that allowed them even though they were doing shoots.

It's usually the main busy guests that won't have photos at the desk, but that's often been the case regardless.

The question we all want to know is will she sign her Playboy shots if we take them in (as I doubt showmasters will provide the images!) ;-)

I thought about that one myself.

You could always bring it with you and just grab a photo from the desk as backup just in case.

She has done Playboy shots more than once, so I doubt it is something she would rather want to forget about - though you may want to stand out of arms reach - just in case ;)

- also from the security guard that may be standing beside her. ;)

Edited by Satchel Pooch

• Showmasters Admin

The question we all want to know is will she sign her Playboy shots if we take them in (as I doubt showmasters will provide the images!) ;-)

I thought about that one myself.

You could always bring it with you and just grab a photo from the desk as backup just in case.

She has done Playboy shots more than once, so I doubt it is something she would rather want to forget about - though you may want to stand out of arms reach - just in case ;-)

The best thing to do is ask the crew member giving out the VTs. If they do not know ask them to get their Pit Boss to check. The Pit Boss will be able to check (or know) if she's willing to sign them. That way you'll know before entering the queue.