Bewliers FAO CHARLIE BEWLEY fans

talie

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(I know there's already one in the twilight section but no one goes in there) Hey guys!!

We need you lol, that sounded so weird haha.

Anyway we're looking at doing like a team bewley/bewliers thing, if you're interested just comment here, then we'll give u a number then all u do is take a photo of yourself holding a sign BEWLIER # (YOUR NUM) and either email it to admin@charliebewley.co.uk or post it on here :firedevil:

It will be posted over here: http://charliebewley.wordpress.com/bewliers/

ALSO if you're already on there if you don't mind can you add your location, age, and a quick like one line comment as to why you love him, cus we're gonna get them all printed for him <3 like a little book of note cards full of all the bewliers ^_^

Im already a bewlier, can i change my picture though please? Im number 26...Are you still doing Tees for ET3? xoxo

• 2 weeks later...

I had totally forgotten about this thread thought I had commented but obviously not ......I like the t-shirts can anyone have one because I'd like one please if I can.

Hey debs, erm basically to have one u need to have a number n stuff like the rest of the bewliers (which is easy enough) the only issue is im ordering the rest of them tomorrow cus i have everyones money the now! I can do them of course! But it'd mean getting the money tonight or tomorrow :S lol

edit: the bewliers btw http://charliebewley.wordpress.com/bewliers/bewliers-list/

Edited by Crépuscule

I had totally forgotten about this thread thought I had commented but obviously not ......I like the t-shirts can anyone have one because I'd like one please if I can.

Hey debs, erm basically to have one u need to have a number n stuff like the rest of the bewliers (which is easy enough) the only issue is im ordering the rest of them tomorrow cus i have everyones money the now! I can do them of course! But it'd mean getting the money tonight or tomorrow :S lol

edit: the bewliers btw http://charliebewley.wordpress.com/bewliers/bewliers-list/

Talie thats ok don't worry about it I should've been more awake lol

Sam's making some T-shirts but not sure what it'll have on it yet!!!!!!!

My picture isnt up yet :P Did you recieve it or would you like me to send it again?

Its Ok Debs iv been asleep for a while aswell lol

No I did sorry! I've been SO rushed off my feet though, what with splitting up with james movign house, getting a job then another one, i havent had time to do some of the stuff on the site! it will be added asap though!

tshirts.jpg

Olivia I'm doing a batch tomorrow! If u see this admin@charliebewley.co.u

Dude PINK rules omg i love that shirt cant wait to wear it :P

There's a few pink ones :3 like u and tiff have exactly the same lol

If u look closly and the neck bit u can see a bit of ur name peering through