Music

Daniel

i'm gonna be (1000 miles)

Oh trust me the drunk Scots will def be requesting that one!!!!!!!!!! :smile:

Can it be the comic relief version with Andy from Little Britain? It amuses me. B)

Also, back on the cheesey song route, I definitely would be up for dancing to most of those songs, lol.

just talked to a friend who was @ hub3 and she told me the music sucked.

It was mostly con dances and old songs. No RnB, no up-tempo songs nothing new. She basically said u could find the music on VH1 classics but certainly not on MTV...

so guys PLEASE get a good DJ.

Maybe I'll bring my own CDs...

I think we should have Ballroom Blitz!

Someone mentioned everyone getting up to do thriller we could do this with Time Warp since its tells you the dance in the song hehe.

I love old music (and im only 17) so thats not a problem for me!

Con music generally does suck!

It is awful 70's cheese and dreadful pop/rock from the 70's/80s. If you're a relatively normal person, it'll make you feel like finding a noose! The only time ive ever heard a full night of 'normal' modern music was at a con that wasnt strictly for 'genre' fans.

For some reason, con organisers figure that fans want to listen to crappy music all night!?

I dont know.... go figure!?? :P

Bit of Prodigy, The Maccabees, The Killers, Kings Of Leon, Bloc Party, Pendulum, Slipknot please =] hehe. Or just really cheesy sing-a-long songs =] :whistling: or a groovy dance to =]

Oh and abit of John&Edward :wub: haha

x

oh! and if you play Riverside- Sidney Samson I will love the dj forever =]

Edited by niffer

as I love to go to clubs on weekends I really hope the music's gonna be danceable. I've noticed @ con parties that the dancefloors r packed when there's the latest hits playin and not when there's con dances etc so Im really hopin for some rnb, pop, hip hop, rock - a good mix of the latest releases and classics.

I think I'd kill myself if there were only halloween songs...

I would too, thered be a few dead people on the floor if that were to happen as most of the peeps Im with hate cheesey con tunes. Bring on the REAL music, so we can dance our asses off lol.

x