New to SM Eternal Twilight?

dragonsanddaffodils

Hiiii,

i an totally new to this, havent been to any twilight thing before this so i guess im a twi-virgin lol. and im totally crap on forums but im learning haha.

Would like to talk to loads of you on here, before i go to ET3. which i dead excited about lol.

anywhoo, dunno what you say lol :P

RACH look seee im on the forum!!!! :P

Hellooo :smile::P Welcome :D

Hey everyone my first post thought id introduce myself, names Richard i went to the twi-minicon in Birmingham and got my gold ticket for ET3 looking forward to it.......

I'm more of a Team Volturi member myself i love them in the books and cant wait to see them on film (not long till new moon now..yay)

looking forward to meeting you at ET3

Welcome to you also :) I'm team Volturi after meeting Daniel and Charlie but they are amazing in the books! Very bad ass its amazing :D

FOUR WEEKS :D :D :D

Hey im kayleigh and im a newbie lol (sounds like some twilight Anonomus meeting lol) I went to the proms in london and luved it!! So im really looking forward to going to my first ET and meeting fellow Twihards like myself lol :P

Hiiii,

i an totally new to this, havent been to any twilight thing before this so i guess im a twi-virgin lol. and im totally crap on forums but im learning haha.

Would like to talk to loads of you on here, before i go to ET3. which i dead excited about lol.

anywhoo, dunno what you say lol :smile:

RACH look seee im on the forum!!!! :D

Hey everyone my first post thought id introduce myself, names Richard i went to the twi-minicon in Birmingham and got my gold ticket for ET3 looking forward to it.......

I'm more of a Team Volturi member myself i love them in the books and cant wait to see them on film (not long till new moon now..yay)

looking forward to meeting you at ET3

Hi guys, nice to meet you :P

Nina, I dont need to drink either, can easily enjoy myself anyway :D

you will all have a fantastic time! :D

Welcome newbies :blush: Xxxxxx

@Kayleigh, I was the loon headbanging by myself to SOAD at the end of the last night of the London prom (if u were still there lol) x

Hey! yeh i did see u there. I did stay for a little while it was such a shame that nearly everyone had gone home tho :D Luv ur pic by the way :)

Welcome newbies :D Xxxxxx

@Kayleigh, I was the loon headbanging by myself to SOAD at the end of the last night of the London prom (if u were still there lol) x

Hey! yeh i did see u there. I did stay for a little while it was such a shame that nearly everyone had gone home tho :( Luv ur pic by the way :)

Are you one of the girls I scared over the weekend? :angel::whistling:

I agree that I think it was sad that so many people didn`t bother on the Sunday night :(

Thanks ;) @ Pic :D x

Awwww, theres loads of us rockers going to ET3, so when we get our music bit towards the end of the night, I expect to see you on the dance floor :D

I`ll be there strutting me stuff :YAHOO::thumbup: Xxxx