New to SM Eternal Twilight?

dragonsanddaffodils

We are a friendly bunch, we dont bite.

I for one didnt go to ET1, started following the forum the weekend of ET1, then joined the forum at the end of march to wait for a possible waiting list for ET2

But I have been made to feel really welcome. :YAHOO:

Introduce yourself in here

Join in all the other threads............get to know everybody.................and look forward to meeting you at ET3! :WAVE:

Hiya...

Although i have done a few posts thought i would still introduce myself on here too.....

I'm Nina....and i haven't been to any convention as such before...so i'm pretty much a first timer....

Will be joining my vbff Gillian at ET3........and have heard lots about you lovely people...So i'm really looking forward to meeting you at the convention and getting to know you on here...

Oh yeah....i hail from good ole' Manchester and I'm OLLLLDDDD....!!!!!!! :P

I am totally Team Edward........(at the mo....who knows i may change after going to ET3).... :wub:

Awww thank you......

As far as age goes....... We're just as old as we feel, right...?!! I must definitely still be in my teens in that case..... :P

Look forward to meeting you at ET3...........

Although since it's my first one...don't think i'll be playing dress up.....

Awww thank you......

As far as age goes....... We're just as old as we feel, right...?!! I must definitely still be in my teens in that case..... :lol:

Look forward to meeting you at ET3...........

Although since it's my first one...don't think i'll be playing dress up.....

I did at ET2, it was really fun!

If they have a masquerade ball again, it will be a good excuse to get your "glad rags" on :WINCE:

I too am a first-timer and I too am ancient!!!!!!

Hubby thinks I'm insane!

Am happy to admit that Twilight has taken over my life!!!! Hahahaha!!!!

I drag my hubby with me :huh:

I too am a first-timer and I too am ancient!!!!!!

Hubby thinks I'm insane!

Am happy to admit that Twilight has taken over my life!!!! Hahahaha!!!!

Lol...don't have a hubby or fella........but family and friends already know i'm insane...:huh:

Just have a very obsessive nature i guess....so when i like something/somoene it's not just a case of liking them...... i go all out........Hmmmmmmm

But it's all good.....have managed to make a lot of my dreams come true that way.... :WINCE:

Can't wait to meet you all.......And once the themes are announced i may contemplate dress up for something....we'll see.......

Be daring! You will have soooo much fun!

You can ask my husband, before Twi Proms, I wouldnt even have my picture taken unless I really had to

Now, I seem to be splashed all over facebook! :blink: Sorry about that! lol

Just dont be afraid to talk to anyone, you will have such a fantastic time! I feel like I know sooooo many people now, and after having such an incredible time at LFCC in July, I am crewing Collectormania in November, cant wait!

I found myself people watching at ET2, the look on peoples faces when they walk away with their newly signed autograph, or after having a big hug from Gil.................awesome! That made it for me!

Watching Poor Beauty & Bear literally shaking before she handed Rachelle the scrapbook - and Rachelle LOVED it! :D FAntastic! I am so glad i was there to witness that :D

Welcome Nina, I`m a fellow oldie too :wub:

I`m not new to the forum and met the lovely Rhi at LFCC and some other lovely ppl at the prom. This will be my first ET tho so I`m really looking forward to it :lol:

Don`t worry about being "new", Everyone is lovely and I met one of the best friends I have now at LFCC when we sat next to each in the Twilight talk lol

LiSe Xx

Ahhh but mental is good right...?!! :(

It's great that everyone on here just seems so lovely...and friendly....

Can't wait to meet you all..... apart from the underage ones i guess i will probably be one of the only ones not drinking.....but hey who needs alcohol to get giddy/high........... I get high on air......... :(

Ahhh but mental is good right...?!! :P

It's great that everyone on here just seems so lovely...and friendly....

Can't wait to meet you all..... apart from the underage ones i guess i will probably be one of the only ones not drinking.....but hey who needs alcohol to get giddy/high........... I get high on air......... :thumbup:

Mah unfortunately I am one of the underage ones :( I'm not bothered about the drinking thing I just wish I was oolllldddererrrr :P

Hiiii,

i an totally new to this, havent been to any twilight thing before this so i guess im a twi-virgin lol. and im totally crap on forums but im learning haha.

Would like to talk to loads of you on here, before i go to ET3. which i dead excited about lol.

anywhoo, dunno what you say lol :P

RACH look seee im on the forum!!!! :smile:

Hey everyone my first post thought id introduce myself, names Richard i went to the twi-minicon in Birmingham and got my gold ticket for ET3 looking forward to it.......

I'm more of a Team Volturi member myself i love them in the books and cant wait to see them on film (not long till new moon now..yay)

looking forward to meeting you at ET3