Guest Request

*Midnight*Sun*

Billy Burke! we missed him this time around - would love to see him there! oooh and Peter!!

Yeaaaah Billy def! And Peter pretty please!

Jackson Rathbone :wub: Jackson Rathbone Jackson Rathbone Jackson Rathbone Jackson Rathbone Jackson Rathbone Jackson Rathbone Jackson Rathbone Jackson Rathbone Jackson Rathbone Jackson Rathbone Jackson Rathbone Jackson Rathbone Jackson Rathbone Jackson Rathbone Jackson Rathbone Jackson Rathbone Jackson Rathbone Jackson Rathbone Jackson Rathbone Jackson Rathbone Jackson Rathbone Jackson Rathbone Jackson Rathbone Jackson Rathbone Jackson Rathbone Jackson Rathbone Jackson Rathbone Jackson Rathbone Jackson Rathbone Jackson Rathbone Jackson Rathbone Jackson Rathbone Jackson Rathbone ! Ok now Ive officially got that off my chest , i think you get the point! :lol:

^^ What she said ;) And Ashley pls! :D

Xx

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seriously, we have to have Taylor Lautner after he had to cancel on ET1!!

"We know that he was really looking forward to meeting you all

and he appreciates your support so much. We will be working closely

with Taylor and his agent to bring him to a future event so that he

can thank you all in person." -jason and the Eternal Twilight team on LiveJournal

:/

PLEEAAAASE! :)

Jackson Rathbone :P Jackson Rathbone Jackson Rathbone Jackson Rathbone Jackson Rathbone Jackson Rathbone Jackson Rathbone Jackson Rathbone Jackson Rathbone Jackson Rathbone Jackson Rathbone Jackson Rathbone Jackson Rathbone Jackson Rathbone Jackson Rathbone Jackson Rathbone Jackson Rathbone Jackson Rathbone Jackson Rathbone Jackson Rathbone Jackson Rathbone Jackson Rathbone Jackson Rathbone Jackson Rathbone Jackson Rathbone Jackson Rathbone Jackson Rathbone Jackson Rathbone Jackson Rathbone Jackson Rathbone Jackson Rathbone Jackson Rathbone Jackson Rathbone Jackson Rathbone ! Ok now Ive officially got that off my chest , i think you get the point! :(

Could not agree more.

Seriously, we have to have Taylor Lautner after he had to cancel on ET1!!

"We know that he was really looking forward to meeting you all

and he appreciates your support so much. We will be working closely

with Taylor and his agent to bring him to a future event so that he

can thank you all in person." -jason and the Eternal Twilight team on LiveJournal

:/

PLEEAAAASE! :)

Taylor would be cool too! :(

GRRRR i hate that sheep. Getting on the bloomin thing was nearly impossible :lol: and then actually staying on or more than 6 seconds....NO CHANCE. This may all be due to the fact that i have FAIL tattoed on my forehead of course.. :clap:

Em at least you tried!! I was wayyyy toooo chicken i watched most of you guys though!! If i wasnt i may have tried but i was like nooooooooooooooooooo **insert chicken noise here**

xxx

I think we DEFINATELY need the sheep back :)

Rachelle going on it was hilarious :D I just had to video it.

But if we are talking about actual guests, then there is only one person who I desperately want back.

Chaske.

Hands down.

Maybe Tyson as well.

:)