Where's everyone travelling from?

Charmer

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think aussieman wins for furthest travlled but may i win for least distance travelled? eltham, south london here :thumbup: another one whose daddy will be the taxi service

Oh, I think you beat me! :firedevil: Frimley, Surrey. 22 miles from my front door to the Thistle car park. :jason:

NOOOO!!! you're 2.4 miles closer than me! damn damn damn!!! no fair! mega fail!

LOL got ya both beat from my house its just under 19 miles. just looked it up on aa route planner lol

my bros place where i will be staying is much nearer.

going from my place to the con on the bus though would probably be a longer journey than for some of you coming from overseas.

remember seeing my bro off at airport first time he went to sweeden and getting bus back. He landed about 15-20 minutes before i got home lol

Edited by Ginnean

Boston, Mass, USA --- Sarah are me and Angie seriously the only Yanks coming?

BTW how far is london from this con? since i clearly know nothing about geography

It depends on what part of London your coming from because technically Heathrow is London. I'm coming to Londons main train station Paddington then going on the underground which will take about an hour to get there, but is the cheapest.

Which airport are you arriving at?

BTW how far is london from this con? since i clearly know nothing about geography

It depends on what part of London your coming from because technically Heathrow is London. I'm coming to Londons main train station Paddington then going on the underground which will take about an hour to get there, but is the cheapest.

Arriving at Heathrow Airport. So if we were to take the tube to like the heart of london it would take about an hour? just curious cause me and my friend are getting there a few days early so we can look around. never been to London before :)

Arriving at Heathrow Airport. So if we were to take the tube to like the heart of london it would take about an hour? just curious cause me and my friend are getting there a few days early so we can look around. never been to London before :)

You could take Heathrow Express from Terminal 1 to Paddington - its about 20-25 minutes. It goes like every fifteen minutes or so.

i have a few friends from rushden and around your area :)

Yeh you probubly are lol and dont worry i know my way around london im there quite a lot as my best friends lives down there so i can show u where ur going.

I'm coming from Rushden with my daughter and son

oooo neat, say hi to me :), im gunna be in rushed at december for a 21st.. :D

i have a few friends from rushden and around your area :)

Yeh you probubly are lol and dont worry i know my way around london im there quite a lot as my best friends lives down there so i can show u where ur going.

I'm coming from Rushden with my daughter and son

oooo neat, say hi to me :), im gunna be in rushed at december for a 21st.. :D

I'm coming from Northern Ireland with my husband and 11 year old son. Am so getting excited as it gets closer.

Hey I'm writing an article about hallowhedon for uni and I was wondering if you guys would like to do a short interview since your coming so far?

Hey I'm writing an article about hallowhedon for uni and I was wondering if you guys would like to do a short interview since your coming so far?

i will ask angie for u tonight, she doesnt come on forums, but im sure she will be up for it

i will ask angie for u tonight, she doesnt come on forums, but im sure she will be up for it

thanks thatd be great :(

Wakefield, West Yorkshire. && The girls im rooming with are coming from.. Barking, Essex and St Louis.. USA.

Ooh, how and when you getting there? I'm getting the 12:05 Leeds to London train on the Friday.

Great to see so many people coming from overseas.