UPDATED! Hotel Booking Information

slaycandy

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've stayed in a crowne plaza before and they're really nice hotels :)

They sometimes do taxi-ing to the other hotels at airports don't they??

Yeah but it's within walking distance so it really wouldn't be worth it >.<

It really isnt worth it, its litterally within spitting distance lol we stayed in the Brum Crowne Plaza last month and its a gorgeous hotel and so close :unsure:

• 2 weeks later...

The hotel is near birmingham airport so I would think there would be other hotels on the same complex cause airports normally have loads :)

There's the Etap which is REAL cheap (not that nice lol) but it's in the airports complex.

I've been looking at this cause I cancelled my room at the hilton. Is it close to the hilton? Its not the nicest hotel but its cheap and somewhere to sleep I guess haha"

The hotel is near birmingham airport so I would think there would be other hotels on the same complex cause airports normally have loads :)

There's the Etap which is REAL cheap (not that nice lol) but it's in the airports complex.

I've been looking at this cause I cancelled my room at the hilton. Is it close to the hilton? Its not the nicest hotel but its cheap and somewhere to sleep I guess haha"

aww why'd ya cancel?

• 2 weeks later...

i booked a single room as theres no twins left. i didnt want to run the risk of having no where to stay and having to find somewhere relatively far from the venue and getting lost. i dont know the area at all. i know its sneaky and well, not allowed to sneak people in the room when its a single, but i might have to do that cos im supposed to be sharing with a friend but like i said, theres no doubles/twins left. its a big place... they wont notice hehhehe

anyway.... phew! thats done now...

im gonna be sooo tired tho cos i have kelly clarkson gig on the 18th so im having to leave mega mega early on the saturday (i live near stansted, its like 2 and a half hours) to register at et3 and then try and figure out what im doing so i can go to the signings and whatnot..

looooord oh me im busy.

cant wait to see all your pretty faces again ... :blush:

Edited by fabadabdosy_uk

• 3 weeks later...

Seems the hotel is pretty much all sold out, but every now and again some rooms become available due to cancelations. I booked a twin room earlier for 3 nights at £95 a night including breakfast....

If you want somewhere cheaper and closeby try the premier inn or the etap!

Edited by fanggirl

• 2 weeks later...

just to let you know, the hilton has some rooms left, i booked mine today over the phone and there are still a few £75 suites left. Don't take no for an answer it took me about 3 calls to get what i wanted without them telling me they 'had no rooms left' or being overcharged for it.