What's around the Park Inn?

rayray_x

Is their a subway near by? Like within walking distance. I want to rearrange some tables again :huh:

There is a small subway very close to the venue (literally a 2 minute walk) and also plenty of places to buy booze (not to mention a large Weatherspoons!)

• Showmasters Admin

Like, shops and stuff?

I wanna know if it's worth me buying alcohol here and bringing it down, or buying it when I arrive >.<

It is in the middle of the town. So within 5-10 minutes walk is all the usual shops/pubs/restuarants you'd expect to find in a small town.

Sainsburys

Subway

McDs

Weatherspoons

Fish and chip shop.

Eat all you can Chinesse

Pizza shop

Italian restuarant.

It's not like some hotels we use where they are out of the centre and so it's harder to get to stuff. It's a town centre so you get the picture.

Is their a subway near by? Like within walking distance. I want to rearrange some tables again :(

There is a small subway very close to the venue (literally a 2 minute walk) and also plenty of places to buy booze (not to mention a large Weatherspoons!)

I'll be living off Subway for the weekend then. and Saturday is when you can get a ham Subway cheaper and Friday meatballs! Mmm. :D

sorry to change the subject but i'm really confused. You see, me and my friend haven't bought our photoshoots yet as we are standard ticket holders. If we order them tomorrow, do they come through the post? And if so, will they come here by thursday day time?

And also i noticed that only gil and edi photoshoots are up for sale, oh god help me |:

and i posted this on another topic too, sorry. I'm just desperate for information

Like, shops and stuff?

I wanna know if it's worth me buying alcohol here and bringing it down, or buying it when I arrive >.<

It is in the middle of the town. So within 5-10 minutes walk is all the usual shops/pubs/restuarants you'd expect to find in a small town.

Sainsburys

Subway

McDs

Weatherspoons

Fish and chip shop.

Eat all you can Chinesse

Pizza shop

Italian restuarant.

It's not like some hotels we use where they are out of the centre and so it's harder to get to stuff. It's a town centre so you get the picture.

And Burger King ;)

• Showmasters Admin

sorry to change the subject but i'm really confused. You see, me and my friend haven't bought our photoshoots yet as we are standard ticket holders. If we order them tomorrow, do they come through the post? And if so, will they come here by thursday day time?

And also i noticed that only gil and edi photoshoots are up for sale, oh god help me |:

and i posted this on another topic too, sorry. I'm just desperate for information

The others you can buy at the show.

Any you buy on-line will not be posted, they will be put in your reg pack, which you pick up at the show.

I know this will sound very strange, but I have my personal reasons. Can anyone tell me if there is a church close by where you can light candles? I seem to remember a church like bulding in a square near Mcdonalds? If not...is there somewhere else? It's kind of important to me.

Also...is there a Lush shop in town? I need to stock up on a few things.

Thank you!!

xC

I know this will sound very strange, but I have my personal reasons. Can anyone tell me if there is a church close by where you can light candles? I seem to remember a church like bulding in a square near Mcdonalds? If not...is there somewhere else? It's kind of important to me.

Also...is there a Lush shop in town? I need to stock up on a few things.

Thank you!!

xC

There is a Lush in the Grosvenor Centre, on the ground floor. Just up the road from the Park Inn is the Church of the Holy Sepulchre (at the end of Sheep St). Not sure if they have candles but you could always get in touch with the vicar to find out.

mickhills AT btinternet DOT com

There's also All Saints, right in the middle of the town centre (it's the one featured in the film, Kinky Boots!).

Or there's St. Giles down toward the theatres.

Unfortunately, the closest Catholic church is several miles away.

I'm not going to this event but I live around the corner and will be coming to collect PurpleVamp on Saturday to take her to my place for dinner. If you want, I can show you where the Holy Sepulchre is at the same time, as it's on the way to my house. Do you want to drop me a line? ( info AT madamelestrange DOT com )