eye candy for the non team wolf?

talie

Jackson rathbone IS leaving candain october, to do a movie in Norway. So I guess that rule isn't for all of the cullens?

Sorry really not understanding this rule thing? Where's it come from? - Ssomeone said Peter's Twitter but I can't see it - explain?! :(:(

Jackson rathbone IS leaving candain october, to do a movie in Norway. So I guess that rule isn't for all of the cullens?

Is that the one about the Rock metal dude (I forgot his name - sorry! But I'm sure it was Norweigan) because in a recent interview, he said he's not doing that anymore (unless it got pushed back to next year) because of scheduling conflicts!

Sorry really not understanding this rule thing? Where's it come from? - Ssomeone said Peter's Twitter but I can't see it - explain?! :wub::D

I follow Peter Facinelli on twitter and he NEVER said that such a letter exists. Do not believe all these rumors, it is easy to check it up yourself, just follow him on twitter and check his timeline.

There may be scheduling conflicts for the Cullens but I seriously doubt they have been ordered not to leave the country at all as Peter goes back and forth from US to Canada due to filming Nurse Jackie. Same goes for other actors...as long as it doesn't clash with Eclipse filming they are not on "lockdown".

Is that the one about the Rock metal dude (I forgot his name - sorry! But I'm sure it was Norweigan) because in a recent interview, he said he's not doing that anymore (unless it got pushed back to next year) because of scheduling conflicts!

Yep Jackson said that, and filming on this movie about Varg Vikernes hasn't begun yet, or I have not heard about it. So either it's been pushed back. So Jackson may still be able to do this. Personally I think Varg Vikernes is an ass and a criminal (yes he has served his sentcence but still) and I couldn't care less about the guy lol.

You know I don't even care about the no cullen rule lol, but im totally team vampire haha :(

Kinda wish I'd got a standard ticket, I'm no saying the guests aren't going to be amazing, but I bought a gold ticket so that I could speak to some of the guests in the gold area and I don't really have an interest in any of their careers in the past, I'm not even a fan of the wolf bits in the books unless it's scene with the vamps lol

I'll be kinda gutted if this is the final line up

edit: Before anyone attacks me and says Im not a real fan, Im not saying I'm not having an amazzzzzzzzzing time cus I know I will I get to see ellie again, and some of you amazzzzzzing guys :D Just kinda wish I'd got silver or standard than Gold cus someone who's totally in for the wolves could've had that ticket and I have it ;)

Wont stop me buying a gold for et3 rofl :'(

Im such a fickle cow

Edited by Crépuscule