Getting to know you

Never

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Name: Rob

Facebook/Twitter/LJ: Roberty88 on twitter and LJ. Doctor-Roberty on deviantArt (lots of cosplay pics)

Something you think is unique to you: I will be the same character (the doctor) for nearly the whole weekend. Only saturday night will I be dressed differently.

What you are most looking forward to: Seeing all my friends again, and meeting new guests from COE

Any thing that reminds you of Torchwood: Certain songs, occasional words people say (like stopwatch or hide and seek lol)

Any thing that reminds you of a past hub: Song 'Ca[tain Jack' on the dance machine. Any time I see Matt Rippy in something lol

And a picture...

nose3.jpg

dude thats one awesome pic lol u n the doc cud be twins

lol Oh I wish I was that good looking. But I do think the photos I took copying the radio times RND stuff are some of my best as the Doc, managed to get the hair right for once (the one thing I'm never happy with is my hair when I do the costume)

well good news u r that good looking lol the camera never lies. would love to see ya other doc pics as tht last one was pretty awesome

Figured I'd join in as this is my first Hub, though I've met a couple of folk that are going before. Rob, did that photo of us come out at Collectormania? Been looking forward to seeing that!

Name: Terri

Facebook/Twitter/LJ: I'm Kelspook on twitter

What you are most looking forward to: Meeting JM and GDL, and hopefully meeting plenty of new folk!

Any thing that reminds you of Torchwood: Every time I jump into my old Discovery! Wish I could afford a Rangy but sadly they've way out of my league lol.

Any thing that reminds you of a past hub: This is my first one, so nowt to recount, sorry.

Photos :-

I'm on the left, and will probably be using that costume for most of the weekend- I got enough shirts for a fresh one every day, so won't be clarty lol.

5928_1202678661578_1066926652_1276383_5255154_n.jpg

I may end up using this costume as well, though the atlantis patches will be swapped out for UNIT ones, along with a beret...

5928_1202674781481_1066926652_1276359_5519193_n.jpg

5928_1202435695504_1066926652_1275600_380150_n.jpg

Don't think there's really any need to clutter things up further with a normal one, you can see me face well enough there!

Looking forward to meeting everyone, and feel free to say hiya if you recognise me... I'm friendly and I don't bite (well, not unless you ask me nicely to, and then not hard... j/king, lol).

See y'all there!

Edited by Kelspook

Your name:- Hayz

I am coming from Barry.... going to Birmingham by train.

Resentish photo:-

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=3039...mp;id=634438676

I wont be cosplaying, but most likely will wear this all weekend:-

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=3827...mp;id=634438676

Age:- last time I looked it was 24, but I act like a mentalist at times :angel:

Things like facebook/twitter/livejournal - Facebook hidden. DarknessHayz - though Tweets are locked. Livejournal - DarknessHayz

Something you think is unique to you? the convo with JB, Monday the 28th... Its unique to me anyway, and who ever was at the signing would know what I am talking about!

And then some Hub things

What you are most looking forward to - JM & GDL

Any thing that reminds you of Torchwood:- The Hub

Any thing that reminds you of a past hub:- MENTAL :D (If you were at Hub 2, you'd understand what I mean)

I am really a nice girl, and I will say what I think there and then, and wont hide behind a username as thats not how I work. Yes I do have bitch, but only when its needed, I am honest, I love my football and I guess if you find me on Twitter, you'll get to know me more and what I am about. I would say about Facebook, but I am hidden on there! I am into my music alot, and I wont list my tastes, but once again, its all on Facebook!

Last.FM account:- http://www.last.fm/user/xdarknesshayzx

Edited by DarknessHayz

our music compatability is 'super' :angel:

my last.fm

and while I'm here:

Series 1

Favourite episodes: Everything Changes, They keep Killing Suzie, Captain Jack Harkness and End of Days

Favourite monster/villains: Billis and Suzie

Series 2

Favourite episodes: Kiss Kiss Bang Bang, To The Last Man, Something Borrowed, Fragments, Exit Wounds

Favourite monster/villains: Captain John and Gray.

Series 3 (Children of Earth)

Favourite episodes: Day One

Favourite monster/villains: Agent Johnson and Brian Green

Noooo! I havnt even made my own costuems yet lol

Turkfox, CaptainCarpet and Rickman101 are much more awesome then me.

http://turkfox.deviantart.com/

http://captaincarpet.deviantart.com/

http://rickman101.deviantart.com/

We are all friends and part of a cosplay group though, so we'll be hanging out together most of the weekend. You may of seen us together last year...

hub2cosplayers_012.jpg

Ooh yeah.

figures that when you see me I will most probably be with my cosplay group so I'll put a picture here to come say hi if you want.

Here is our group gallery to go perv in haha. http://ccpcosplaygallery.deviantart.com/gallery/

we don't have a group TW/DW shot so have a Merlin haa.

Merlin_by_CCPCosplayGallery.jpg

Although there will be about 4 other members with us? Something like that but you could say us 4 are the founding members.

I would put links to our deviantARTs but we don't all just do cosplay so it would be a bit weird. best to probably stick to the group.

We will also be having non cosplay themed clothes on the Friday (we'll be in black and orange so rather easy to spot) or possibly these t-shirts/hoodies

Attack_of_the_Stormtroopers_by_NeverReallyBeenSure.jpg

I like those pics too much but what I am saying is that is who we are so it wasn't totally nothing to do with this thread and if you see us come say hi.

Oh and this:

CCP_Star_Trek_poster_by_NeverReallyBeenSure.jpg

Edited by Never

I was thinking, I really should get a picture with the Doctor this time :smile: (and every doctor... or generally people in cosplay lol)

I'm looking forward to seeing everyone's cosplays and costumes! I wonder how many people will be dressed up during the day? How has it been the previous couple of times?

Edited by lizzy88

I speak for myself and most cosplayers when I say:

Just come up and ask! lol We really dont mind and mostly enjoy it. If anyone on here wants pictures with me, just come up and ask me, I'll always say yes (unless im obviously dashing to the loo lol)

Plus its an excuse to start talking to people you dont know lol

And as most of us will be in costume all weekend (various costumes, we're not smelly lol) we're easy to spot when looking for people you know off the forums.

Just come up and ask! lol We really dont mind and mostly enjoy it. If anyone on here wants pictures with me, just come up and ask me, I'll always say yes (unless im obviously dashing to the loo lol)

And as most of us will be in costume all weekend (various costumes, we're not smelly lol) we're easy to spot when looking for people you know off the forums.

I concur!

I concur!

What they said, most folk really don't mind at all :)

Like i did when i took that one of the 4 of you that you've posted up !! lol !

I cornered Rickman 101 and Turkfox at CM, which was quite amusing as they didn't know what to make of me just waltzing up and asking to take photo's of them !! ;):dance:

Robert has his own facebook appreciation group too, don't you dear :o:lol: