New Moon Event

talie

E1 Entertainment UK are the distributors to the Twilight Saga New Moon in UK and Ireland I believe and I found this on their website

ANNOUNCEMENT: NEW MOON

Summit Entertainment has announced that the World Premiere of NEW MOON will take place on Monday November 16 in Los Angeles.

Therefore, E1 Entertainment is in the process of organising a NEW MOON UK fan event with the cast on November 11 and will let people know further details as soon as they are confirmed.

Just found a link on Twitter, The actual premier is in LA on Nov 16th.

They havent confirmed an event for uk yet and wont announce it for another week or so!!!

Yes they have. :smile: See below

E1 Entertainment UK are the distributors to the Twilight Saga New Moon in UK and Ireland I believe and I found this on their website

ANNOUNCEMENT: NEW MOON

Summit Entertainment has announced that the World Premiere of NEW MOON will take place on Monday November 16 in Los Angeles.

Therefore, E1 Entertainment is in the process of organising a NEW MOON UK fan event with the cast on November 11 and will let people know further details as soon as they are confirmed.

I will be there i dont care where it is lol if they have some of the main cast :smile:

ME TOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Ok, couldnt find this topic today when I found out some info so I started another and now its closed and I cant remember where the link is!!!

General gist was:

Same type of event happening on 17th Nov in Tennessee with Kristen and Taylor.

Its going to be luck of the draw and if the name is pulled out then it will admit

Ok, couldnt find this topic today when I found out some info so I started another and now its closed and I cant remember where the link is!!!

General gist was:

Its going to be luck of the draw and if the name is pulled out then it will admit

General gist was:

Its going to be luck of the draw and if the name is pulled out then it will admit just that person on the night and the cost of the ticket is $100.

So possibly the same thing is going to happen in the UK.

If thats the case then I will obviously apply and keep my fingers crossed and I wish you all the best of luck too x

• 2 weeks later...

General gist was:

General gist was:

Its going to be luck of the draw and if the name is pulled out then it will admit just that person on the night and the cost of the ticket is $100.

So possibly the same thing is going to happen in the UK.

If thats the case then I will obviously apply and keep my fingers crossed and I wish you all the best of luck too x

any luck on the web site yet??