Ok seriously..

foundmyedward

Just wondering when the schedule for the weekend is going to be posted? Sorry if this has been asked a million times but I'm trying to book a bus or a train from Luton.

And is there anyone driving passing by Luton or nearby at about 4 on the Friday?? I could really do with a lift as the bus/train times arent the best... I'll give u petrol money :P

Really dont wanna cough up more money to Ryanair to change flight times.

don't blame you

if you do end up coming from luton on the bus or train though, let me know

Thanks dear! I have no clue what Im gonna do.. Jade just said she's flying to brum and could of gotten me a lift from there to the con, wish I had of spoken to her before I booked flights! Who knows, I might change them for convenience sake to get more ET2 time, we'll see :)

• Showmasters Admin

A lot of people also dressed up for it XD I'm thinking a casual going out dress then running over the road in my heels to get my clothes which will already be on my bed waiting!

Over the road?

Where are you staying?

I'll take a stab, and say the Ibis!

Ah, that was full.

I'm not worried, it says a four minute walk from the Grand, I will probably go to the drinks reception all ready, plus that way I don't have to leave!

Plan on staying around as much as possible! :WAVE:

Cue Aerosmith song:

:D Don't wanna close my eyes, don't wanna fall asleep cos I'd miss you babe, and I don't wanna miss a thing! :o

(and you can say I am aiming it at you TT if you like :lol: )

Edited by Rhianydd

• Showmasters Admin

(and you can say I am aiming it at you TT if you like :o )

It's lucky my wife just finds all of this very funny :WAVE: Although I'm very trusting too, I sit her next to really cool actors :D

And she's used to me being a complete tart with the crew. Tart = flirting and being silly :lol:

(and you can say I am aiming it at you TT if you like :o )

It's lucky my wife just finds all of this very funny :o Although I'm very trusting too, I sit her next to really cool actors :P

And she's used to me being a complete tart with the crew. Tart = flirting and being silly ;)

Me and Kev are really trusting with each other too, but then it is 17 years this halloween! (Yes, we got married on halloween - not intentionally though! Last anniversary he took me for a dinner at a lovely hotel, and four of the cast of torchwood were there - Ianto being the most famous of them)

He even said I could go to any of the cons on my own if he couldn't go and he wouldn't mind cos everyone was so friendly :P

You'll have to introduce me to your wife TT next time I am at a con and she is there :D

If you like, you can sit me next to her and the really cool actors! ;)

Seriously, its fab being in a relationship where you completely trust each other, otherwise what would he think of the pics on facebook with me and other people :D

• Showmasters Admin

You'll have to introduce me to your wife TT next time I am at a con and she is there :P

You will have met her, breifly. Sarah was the crew member looking after Jose over the Proms weekend.

I don't have time for sitting with guests any more. I'm always looking after you lovely attendees or the crew and also making sure everything runs on time.

Edited by Too Tall

You'll have to introduce me to your wife TT next time I am at a con and she is there :P

You will have met her, breifly. Sarah was the crew member looking after Jose over the Proms weekend.

I don't have time for sitting with guests any more. I'm always looking after you lovely attendees or the crew and also making sure everything runs on time.

Oh I did then :P She's lovely TT

I doubt you do, especially at something like LFCC or CM, couldn't believe how many crew you said could work those cons! :o

• Showmasters Admin

Oh I did then :D She's lovely TT

I doubt you do, especially at something like LFCC or CM, couldn't believe how many crew you said could work those cons! :o

She is :gorgeous::wub:

At the last CM:MK and LFCC we had around 140 crew a DAY! Overall at LFCC I had 165 crew to rota.

• Showmasters Admin

Aw, you big softy

See thats just huge numbers! :D

We just have to hope that some of the regulars dn't want to do it and leave a place for us :gorgeous:

I usually look at taking on about 10-15 new crew at these big events, so we shall see :wub: