Ok seriously..

foundmyedward

Awh so much talk of spouses and trust on here, it's really quite cute :P

Rhi, I dont think I'm gonna go with Jade because she is leaving at 430 on Sunday which is the time I would have to leave at anyway. Not much point in paying 70 euro to change flights when it doesnt make a difference.

Oh and am definitely leaving Sunday so go ahead with the single room if u like. Flights are booked and work on Monday so dont have a choice. I cant justify booking days off work for this stuff when I only work 183 days a year, lol!

Hoping to book my bus this weekend and a lift from the station would be AMAZING but if it clashed with ur gold ticket reception or anything dont worry, i'll make my own way :)

Awh so much talk of spouses and trust on here, it's really quite cute ;)

Rhi, I dont think I'm gonna go with Jade because she is leaving at 430 on Sunday which is the time I would have to leave at anyway. Not much point in paying 70 euro to change flights when it doesnt make a difference.

Oh and am definitely leaving Sunday so go ahead with the single room if u like. Flights are booked and work on Monday so dont have a choice. I cant justify booking days off work for this stuff when I only work 183 days a year, lol!

Hoping to book my bus this weekend and a lift from the station would be AMAZING but if it clashed with ur gold ticket reception or anything dont worry, i'll make my own way :)

okey doke.

See how your timings go.

Not sure what time the gold reception is or anything, never thought of that, but if it clashes, we will get two keys for our room anyway cos its a twin won't we? I think Dayna said the station was quite close to the hotel. I think I will probably go to the reception already changed rather than having to go back to the room, so meet you at the party?

I'll give the hotel a ring tomorrow, and see what they say, and also ask what we do about payment etc.

Will keep you posted ;)