Cosplay

Jemma

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ooooh that is so pretty! Tough choice although the 2nd 1 is posher I think.

I prefer the 2nd as it is nicer and I`d prob wear it again but can I get away with it tho :thumbup:

The other one is more 20s/30s

GAH!! I dunno which to bid on and they both end soon :D

/whinge

lol

x

:P It wasn't. Buuuut there was a note from Royal Mail saying there's 2 packages that couldn't be delivered soo eeep! Although I don't know if they're for me or Karly as all the name bit says is "Hubbard" lol.

Yay my blue blazer arrived today, not the original velvet one but then again been chatting with John Henson about it and he asked if I could imagine Edward in velvet so had to say "Well have you seen the amount of wool he's wearing in New Moon so velvet wouldn't surprise me" so quite happy with what I got now. He's also said he custom made the one for the New Moon parody so gonna watch it again to see what it looks like.

Yay my blue blazer arrived today, not the original velvet one but then again been chatting with John Henson about it and he asked if I could imagine Edward in velvet so had to say "Well have you seen the amount of wool he's wearing in New Moon so velvet wouldn't surprise me" so quite happy with what I got now. He's also said he custom made the one for the New Moon parody so gonna watch it again to see what it looks like.

Still waiting for mine. Grrrr's. I've been harassing the guy though. If I e-mail him again he might be anoyed and not send it lol.

Time for a costume update. With pictures mwahahah!!!

Edward Vote costume

The original

edward-bella-jacob_532x463.jpg

I'd also like to add that I wished his pants would stop changing colours. In some pics their black and in some dark blue so I've gone for dark blue.

Not made any alterations to this yet but I need to change the collar and add the black twill tape to it as well as possibly remove the top pocket.

100_3114.jpg

Edward Vision costume

The original

run.jpg

This is a hard one as this is like the only image of the costume but don't think I've done too bad matching fabrics and colours. Coiple of things still need doing like adding buttons, shortening the bottoms and sorting out the waistband but nearly done. Might even finish them whilst my mum's away as I need major help with the waist coat and no point wasting time on the pants if I can do them myself.

100_3104.jpg

100_3105.jpg

See what I mean about the length

100_3108.jpg

100_3106.jpg

Well my strait jacket and civil war dress arrived today, finally. Got a minor alteration to make on the strait jacket. Also my latest batch of contact lenses came through. The hazel/honey ones aren't bright enough on my eyes nor are the Twilight ones! So I though I'd go a bit yellower to make them stand out. Do you think they're ok, colourwise?

GEDC0391-Copy.jpg