General Rambling

dragonsanddaffodils

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been saying for weeks we'd get tinsel. If i'm being completley honest im very so so about it, im sure she's lovely but I really hope SM pull a cullen or someone out of the bag. This is my last gold convention and so far all the guests probs have a grand total of about 20 lines between them lol

Im so glad charlie is going.

It's not that I'm ungrateful it's just after the likes of Pfach and Rachelle it's always gonna be hard to follow...

I have faith SM will pull someone great out at the last minute though :D

This is my last gold convention and so far all the guests probs have a grand total of about 20 lines between them lol

20?! More like..7!

LOL charlie had what 2? Yeah he's my fave like but still =[

Jason just posted in the ET4 thread:

"more to come for ET3 and we should have some for ET4 soon as well"

I am keeping the faith!

woop :D not that I have et4 tix yet :( lol

Nah I don't - I'm basing it on how et3 will be, but tbf cus charlie's there i will be a bit biased lol :D and with me having my interview and stuff

Fingers crossed!!!

Talie you going et4?

YAY Tinsel!!

They should so have me playing at ET3 I can now play both Paramore songs on bass guitar and am working on Supermassive Black Hole and if anyone can find me decent bass tabs for any of the other Twilight or New Moon songs that use tuning EADG and no other then I will love you forever as so far I've come up with nada.

Did try and record it on my phone but wasn't picking up the bass so will try again tomorrow if I can but the bass just turned up louder lol cant do that now as its like 1.40am

Edited by naurarwen_fangorn

This is my first ET, and I'm happy with whoever SM can get.... Would be really happy with Billy Burke though :D

in the last few days I've become really excited about the whole weekend... Not just because it's a twi con, because although I love it, it's not true blood (if you get my drift) but more, I'm so excited to get to hang out with you guys. Even though I'm a relative n00b to these boards, you've made me feel really welcome and you're all awesome :D

xxx

She will have lots of stories about the lovely wolf boys =]

lovely...taylor....wolf...boy *drools*

haha :D

mmm Alex =p

Okay so i come back from doing some online shopping and we have a new guest :D I cant wait tinsel eekk we needed a female guest cos we already got 3 guys its a nice change

Indeed it is, exciting times ahead for Rob films!

What happened to the tortured Rob that we knew and loved?! haha. I think was being back home made him happy and his mum fed him up on turkey and potatos =]]

aww I am watching The Last Kiss, no matter how many times I watch it, it still makes me cry loads =[