Dream guestlist for ET3?

Mandelina

They are going to be busy bees again in February I would imagine, so to be honest, whoever we can get will do fine! :huh:

What makes you think that? :D

I don't think Breaking Dawn will be on the schedule yet then and the promotion for New Moon should be done by then :(

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:huh:

They are going to be busy bees again in February I would imagine, so to be honest, whoever we can get will do fine! :thumbup:

What makes you think that? :thumbup:

I don't think Breaking Dawn will be on the schedule yet then and the promotion for New Moon should be done by then :D

Just from Tweets that they have made :D

I don't think we will ever know what they are up to. :(

There was a tweet floating around about the Cullens not allowed to leave America until November, so you never know if the studio will impose something similar for some reason.

Doin't know. They seem to be continually busy with one thing or another, but I reckon SM will sort it out. :thumbup:

:huh:

They are going to be busy bees again in February I would imagine, so to be honest, whoever we can get will do fine! :thumbup:

What makes you think that? :D

I don't think Breaking Dawn will be on the schedule yet then and the promotion for New Moon should be done by then :o

I don't think we will ever know what they are up to. :(

There was a tweet floating around about the Cullens not allowed to leave America until November, so you never know if the studio will impose something similar for some reason.

Doin't know. They seem to be continually busy with one thing or another, but I reckon SM will sort it out. :thumbup:

Okay :o

Well, to be perfectly honest I would be happy just as long Charlie showed up lol :thumbup:

:D

They are going to be busy bees again in February I would imagine, so to be honest, whoever we can get will do fine! :D

What makes you think that? :o

I don't think Breaking Dawn will be on the schedule yet then and the promotion for New Moon should be done by then :o

I don't think we will ever know what they are up to. :unsure:

Doin't know. They seem to be continually busy with one thing or another, but I reckon SM will sort it out. :D

Okay :o

Well, to be perfectly honest I would be happy just as long Charlie showed up lol :D

I won't argue with that :D

Didn't Mark say there was no filming in Feb though? Or did I imagine that?

Did he? Awesome!

What about publicity I wonder? Ah, we'll never know!

They could all be starring in underwear commercials by then!

(Did I hear somebody fall over in a faint! :D )

Yes...Yes I believe that you did :o

I would like everybody! But let's keep it real, this is not San Diego..

So...

Chaske Spencer

Kiowa Gordon

Alex Meraz

Jamie Campbell Bower

Daniel Cudmore

Michael Welch

Kellan Lutz

Taylor Lautner

Booboo Stewart

Well...we'll see!!!

Lmao, Cameron Bright Cheryl?! Isnt he like 15 haha.

He's 16 I looked it up :angry: Im hoping he's gonna be 17 by then though its so wrong to think a 16 year old is hot lol

Well, he's not much younger than Taylor at least ;)

Girls I'm the closest to his age which means I get first dibbs :P

He's 16 I looked it up :angry: Im hoping he's gonna be 17 by then though its so wrong to think a 16 year old is hot lol

Well, he's not much younger than Taylor at least :P

Girls I'm the closest to his age which means I get first dibbs :P

I actually won't fight you for him lol, you can have him Poppy ;) You have my blessing!

Edited by Mandelina

He's 16 I looked it up :P Im hoping he's gonna be 17 by then though its so wrong to think a 16 year old is hot lol

Girls I'm the closest to his age which means I get first dibbs :D

I actually won't fight you for him lol, you can have him Poppy :D You have my blessing!

Thanks Amanda :P Cause guess what he gets me one step closer to Charlie who gets me one step closer to JACKSON ;):angry:

He's 16 I looked it up :P Im hoping he's gonna be 17 by then though its so wrong to think a 16 year old is hot lol

I actually won't fight you for him lol, you can have him Poppy :D You have my blessing!

Thanks Amanda :P Cause guess what he gets me one step closer to Charlie who gets me one step closer to JACKSON ;):angry:

Well, Mikaela won't give you her blessing for that :P

Edited by Mandelina

He's 16 I looked it up :D Im hoping he's gonna be 17 by then though its so wrong to think a 16 year old is hot lol

Thanks Amanda :YAHOO: Cause guess what he gets me one step closer to Charlie who gets me one step closer to JACKSON :wub::D

Well, Mikaela won't give you her blessing for that :P

She will learn to get used to it :P she can be a bridesmaid and have Rob!