Cosplay-What you planning for 2010 :)?

touchthesky

I assume then you've watched the miniseries and enjoyed some of the same things I did :wub:

tricia-helfer-bsg-fhm-uk-black-lingerie.jpg

I think she lost her keys.

I've currently got Tricia Helfer on the front page of my blog ad it's no surprise my hits doubled this week.

Edited by ComwWhite

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had to chuckle when Comm gave directions for finding fingernails,

fingers is usually a good place to start.

My advice is always check ladies fingernails especially, if you have amorous intentions,

you never know where a finger may end up! :chair:

You keeping well Marty? Playing nice?

Edited by IG69

Sage advice,

but I'm rubbish at sewing etc and I'm a bit OCD about such things! It would have to be really good.

I do admire those that make costumes and dress up, it adds a great deal to the atmosphere of cons

and I get pics :D

I don't think Han is my favourite SW costume either, just one I dont have a piccy of.

Sage advice,

but I'm rubbish at sewing etc and I'm a bit OCD about such things! It would have to be really good.

I do admire those that make costumes and dress up, it adds a great deal to the atmosphere of cons

and I get pics :(

I don't think Han is my favourite SW costume either, just one I dont have a piccy of.

As much as I believe that costuming should be a creative outlet and not just an excuse to get the credit card out, I humbly submit:

ROTJ Han

Hoth Han

TESB Han

Sage advice,

and I get pics :(

As much as I believe that costuming should be a creative outlet and not just an excuse to get the credit card out, I humbly submit:

ROTJ Han

Hoth Han

TESB Han

Cool costumes ta! I know Museum Replicas are doing some authentic Jedi costumes, exact spec, same materials etc

I am thinking of investing in Trisha Biggars book, she is a Scot, would make a great guest and interesting talk!

hey we were cosplaying there last year. We loved it were coming back and doing it again.

Day 1: I going to be Voldemort in a group Dressed as the Gothic Version of Harry Potter from the worst fanfiction of all time My Immortal.

Day2: either

Ultemecia from Final Fantasy 8

Ashlotte from Soul Caliber

Sora from Kingdom Hearts 2 (Again)

Ryuk from Death Note

Warrior of Light from Final Fantasy 1

just depends what i can get finished in time.

4062021447a11516018642l.jpg

The photo is us last year :lol:

I've got these dresses to adjust...Blue and white one is becoming Alice Cullens house dress..I have the dye ready to go... I am hoping by the time the new pattern and ruffles are added you won't be able to really see the blue...and anyway, by the time the cardigan and that are on it'll be decent enough...I hope :$

The blue one is to be Bellas prom dress.

19939_450692775108_887575108_10741620_3382129_n.jpg

19939_449168300108_887575108_10730611_6132816_n.jpg

I am also going to make Alices choker out of the Cullen Crest that came with Edwards toy.