Cosplay-What you planning for 2010 :)?

touchthesky

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've considered finishing my SKR/Year One outfit by then. No one would no what it's from and I could whore out the site...

...Trek seems to be my thing, I may stick to that and do something more complicated as I felt very underwhelming.

I was in Firefly's after CG and mentioned about 50 different ideas to Raven and I can't remember any of them.

Got a few options going round in my head....not sure yet though! Might actually cosplay during the day!! :( How about you? Doing a different Lara or something completely different?

I've said since the end of the first CMG I'd like to do Harley Quinn so I think since I've a year to do it I might debut her for August 2010 ;).

Think I'll try finally get Legend Lara finished as well..Can't break tradition lol!

Edit: about the Boosh group, I'd be completely willing to take part in that! I bagsy Old Gregg.

Edited by touchthesky

Not sure if anyone caught a fleeting glimpse of my Ring Wraith on Saturday (managed to slip into it for around 45 minutes whilst on my lunch break) I might be able to do that again, possibly even with a rather large sword, though that's obviously a safety/security issue.

And I missed it?? ;)

I got mine second hand from someone in the States.

Too wee though, so sold it to Boltie.

They go for anything from £300 up to well over a grand depending on the quality, and upgrades.

That is on my "to buy" list. Where I've seen it think it was about 350 excluding postage. Need to save!

dang i knew you sold it to boltie , any of the usual online places don't have them at the moment , guess i'll try the bay

aye ebay is where I've spied it. Cosplay Station I think the seller is called.