Happy new year...

LOTR Fan

i saw him!!!

wow i was just about to post about this

yeah, me and my friend were screaming when he came on (bit of an overreaction but oh well)

heh heh, only heard a bit of the singing over the screams but i suppose we all know what billys singing sounds like dont we...

I had it on, but i think i put it on about 10 seconds to late :wub: They'll probably have it on the internet. HERE they will probably get that soon so it's good :huh: They always do get loadsa great stuff, I'll go and have a look and see and tell y'all!! :D

Nope they ent got it yet! How comes it says Elijah, Dom & Sean but no Billy? Hmmm.. :vader:

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;) May it be filled with erm... HOBBIT PERVING :D

Edited by Frodos_Girl

HaPpY nEw YeAr To AlL fOrUm MeMbErS!

I didn't see Billy but my family did (I was at another party) and they told me about it - just cos of me always going on about him, they instantly recognised him when he came on the screen and went, "oh, it's Billy Boyd!" LOL.

:vader:

Frodo's girl - hey, that's Billy discrimination! By the way, hi, I didn't think anyone else would be on the forum at this time of night on new year's day! (well actually the day after)

Another thing, loadsa ppl are confusing me by having changed their avatars since I was last on here! :vader: