Latest Event Announcement: Twilight Talk

showmasters

I'm sure there will be one, if there is I would rather wait outside than get tickets to go in and watch the film (especially since they will be in the £100s) But even the competition winners don't get a chance to see any of the guests. You get a better chance of meeting someone if you just hang around, I think I will be camping out =]

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was wondering whether or not anyone who had brought a ticket for this event has been debited yet. The money I put aside is still there so I wanted to know if no one else has been charged, when will the transactions start?

I hope someone can help me with the problem. :D

the new moon premiere over here is supposedly set for November 21st. but theres always a chance that it's not when it comes to word of mouth and 'supposedly'. i think that originally the premiere was meant to be november 27th, 1 day before collectormania . . which would have been convenient ;)

the new moon premiere over here is supposedly set for November 21st. but theres always a chance that it's not when it comes to word of mouth and 'supposedly'. i think that originally the premiere was meant to be november 27th, 1 day before collectormania . . which would have been convenient ;)

The 21st is after the movie comes out here - we're sharing the US release date of the 20th November. November 27th was the original UK release date, not the original premiere date. No premiere date has been confirmed for the UK.

The US premiere date was confirmed last week as November 16th. Unless we get our premiere before LaLa land (unlikely) that only leaves Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday of that week for a UK premiere.

I was wondering whether or not anyone who had brought a ticket for this event has been debited yet. The money I put aside is still there so I wanted to know if no one else has been charged, when will the transactions start?

hi mine hasnt come out yet either

hi mine hasnt come out yet either

same here i thought i'd been credited by my bank but i guess its just a friendly mistake :/

• 2 weeks later...

I think it says it is on a 'first bought, first seated' basis.... I don't even know if what I just said sounded correct, but anyway, you get the idea =)

Oh sheesh, am such a sucker... Just bought a ticket for the Twilight talk... Not looking forward to confessing to my hubby later that I am going to yet another Twilight event... Along with ET1, LFCC... Twi Prom, ET2 and The New Moon Premiere... Now Collectormania London.

Wish me luck!!!

I know we're not supposed to discuss other events than SM's, but this is not really an event and this isn't run by another 'company' so I guess it just doesn't count... But, you can actually attend a Premiere? How??

LOL! I am not going to watch the Premiere (one could wish she was a competition winner or something) We are just going down to Leicester Square to hang around in the cold and rain while the Stars go to the premiere - hehehe! xxx

Thee isn't going to be a new moon UK premiere....

summit suck generally...there's only going to be the one in America...

David can i ask a random question i've got to take my lil boy and i want to go in to the(it will be me and my lil on re own) i was wonder coz i asked this last time but manged to get a babysitter if i would be able to buy a ticket and stand or seat at the back so i can my lil boy in his pushchair because he will sit still and quite in there where as i dont think he will sat on my lap(thats what u said to do last time) thank you

Edited by damned kitty

David can i ask a random question i've got to take my lil boy and i want to go in to the(it will be me and my lil on re own) i was wonder coz i asked this last time but manged to get a babysitter if i would be able to buy a ticket and stand or seat at the back so i can my lil boy in his pushchair because he will sit still and quite in there where as i dont think he will sat on my lap(thats what u said to do last time) thank you

You best wait until TooTall sees this next week, he would be the right person to answer this.

I am pretty sure standing will not be an option, due to fire regulations certain aisles need to be kept clear. I don't know about the set up for this convention, but at Earls Court the area behind the seats was kept clear for that reason.

• Showmasters Admin

Yes we can sort out getting you a seat at the back. But please be aware if your son does start to act up we will have to ask you to leave as it would be unfair on the other paying customers to have their talk disrupted.

Still hoping too!

And I know that nobody knows before a guests confirms, sends their contract and so on, but I still remember that it was written with all the Twilight guestS attending so.... =)

Ok ok, I'd better say nothing and wait patiently ^^