Amazing Guest Announcement coming soon!

showmasters

Woah steady on that's a bit nasty ain't it. Just cos you don't view some "small time guests" as amazing does not mean that other people don't either, sometimes the smallest of guests can be the most amazing guest ever. Not being snappy, but please watch how you word things as others could take it the wrong way, myself included at times. But in a way you're right the way it's being described sounds like it could be quite a major star, but we will all have to speculate for now and wait and see won't we. lol.

I just saying people should be realistic or they will end up being dissapointed.

Seems to me that however anyone words things on here someone takes offence. As I have said before, 'comic book guy' from The Simpsons is real and his clones live on this forum. Doesn't matter what you write or how you write it. I have given one word replys before now that have kicked people off on a rant. So I have given up trying to please people and just say it how it is. Seems to have worked for Simon Cowell.

o.k thats me done for tonight,goodnight everyone!!!

big guest eh??????????????

robbie coltrane?????????????????? :P

i tell you what gobo you talk a lot of sense,you say how it is,its the only way on here.

Edited by malc75

Woah steady on that's a bit nasty ain't it. Just cos you don't view some "small time guests" as amazing does not mean that other people don't either, sometimes the smallest of guests can be the most amazing guest ever. Not being snappy, but please watch how you word things as others could take it the wrong way, myself included at times. But in a way you're right the way it's being described sounds like it could be quite a major star, but we will all have to speculate for now and wait and see won't we. lol.

I just saying people should be realistic or they will end up being dissapointed.

Seems to me that however anyone words things on here someone takes offence. As I have said before, 'comic book guy' from The Simpsons is real and his clones live on this forum. Doesn't matter what you write or how you write it. I have given one word replys before now that have kicked people off on a rant. So I have given up trying to please people and just say it how it is. Seems to have worked for Simon Cowell.

Maybe its your tight Cowell pants causing pressure :P

• Moderators

I don't think we're going to avoid people being disappointed.

We all know that 'amazing' means completely different things to different people.

No doubt some people won't like the guest, or be interested at all, and some won't even know who he/she is!

Maybe it's someone that Jason just thinks is amazing! Who knows :P

I'm sure some people will be very excited though, and it's always great to see that.

Eeee calm down calm down, I'm not ranting hunny, just saying that some people will rant at things like that, if you noticed i did actually agree with you, and as i put in my post i myself can misread things, so friends pweaaaase. (I'm not taking the mickey hun I really do speak like that when i know i'm a little in the wrong. lol) :P

Well i'm just watchin New Tricks (series 5 just released on DVD yesterday!!!) - i'd love some of the cast to be announced !

Sounds good - maybe Denis Waterman can write us a collectormania theme toon then sing the theme toon! The man rocks! hehe!!

• Moderators
Did you sign up again for some reason?

When I first signed up, I tried to sign up with a Pipex email account under the name firefly827347, only my validation email never came through (despite me getting it sent to me twice) so I had to use a Gateworld email account and the username firefly9. I just tried changing my email address settings to my Pipex account and the re-validation never came through again (sent it 5 times this time and still nothing), so now I'm essentially locked out of my account cause I can't post anything, even though I have access to my settings. It won't let me change my address back again, so I signed up with my Googlemail account under this username (which is the username I originally wanted!)

I tried emailing an admin to get my other account email changed back to something I can actually receive but I haven't had a reply yet.

That's ok - I just saw the 'validating' under the other name and wondered what had happened :P