Amazing Guest Announcement coming soon!

showmasters

I sdee.. well. I AM just wondering if you die-hard fans like it.... I would love to know who else I can Tamify too... Just a natter... Honest :)

They are fab!!!!

If they were for sale, hyperthetically, how much would you charge? I can imagine these selling really well at a con. Maybe it's something you should consider in the future :P

Can I? I don't know if I am allowed.. I was just chatting!

I was gonna start another thread at some point to ask people what they liked.... Should I just add a link here? I'm scared now! LOL!

http://tamify.deviantart.com/

loving it will def be investing in one piece if i can afford have the perfect place for it :)

possibly more

glad ur gonna be there :)

love the artwork tamify.

sooooo bored of waiting for this guest.

this reminds me in a weird way of when my mum used to tell me christmas was soon when i asked at easter ;p lol.

love you showmasters.....

please tell us soon though before i go crazy

Aww what a shame we've still not heard anything, but I know what it's like trying to get contracts from folk and for me that's just here in the UK let alone from overseas........Showmasters I feel your pain!!!!!!!

However having seen some of the earlier posts my vote goes into the Emilio Estevez camp and if he could just bring his dad and his brother with him , that would be great!!! :D

Failing that I'd love to see Julian Mcmahon (nice Charmed tie in) or TJ Thyne from Bones!!!!!

Awww. you guys!!!! I am well chuffed now!! :D

I've been selling at a local shop for a few months and as I adore conventions I thought I should , how do I say it... "put my hands together" A`la Joey!

I LOVE doing them too!!

SO peeps, Who else would you guys and gals like to see Tamified? I would love to do some more over the next few weeks and would love some opinions!?

I just finished a Prue one too! :D

You should go add me to Facebook to see more ;):poki: PLUS you can tell me, when I fall asleep at my computer soon, who is the new guest!! :poki::D

kenichi matsuyama YES PLEASE

haha trust you gem :poki:

:D hes only hot as L tho

true :)

Ooooh yes please!!! Don't forget Tatsuya Fujiwara!!! Can we have L and Light please!!! ;):D

YEEEEEEEEEEES please :) japanese drama guests and anime voicers please :) loved vic and spike D:

Love the spike and dru one and the anya one!! You have such a talent!! Do you do commissions?

Yeah I do.. It all started because a friend wanted one of her daughter, I did it, she loved it and went to get it frames and the guy thought it was awesome and he's been selling my stuff ever since!! :D

Hi Tamify, just checked out your artwork, its awesome!! Loved the Spike pic and The Joker! They look so cool! Really captured them well. Do you do other TV shows? I'm a big fan of Supernatural! :D