guests for et2

cullenpet

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wouldn't worry in the slightest, given this show has sold out means they have funds to attempt to get the best guests, should guests be filming then they have the funds to throw amazing parties etc.

:whistling: Are you serious? I'm sure most of us would be pretty p*ssed off if that happened. I attend to meet the guests and will be pretty hacked off if we only end up with 3. IF (and I do stress IF) Showmasters are having trouble getting guests, then I'd rather they cancel this event and transfer our tickets to ET3. I don't see why we should pay more than those attending the Twilight Proms if we end up with the same amount of guests.

I wouldn't worry in the slightest, given this show has sold out means they have funds to attempt to get the best guests, should guests be filming then they have the funds to throw amazing parties etc.

:whistling: Are you serious? I'm sure most of us would be pretty p*ssed off if that happened. I attend to meet the guests and will be pretty hacked off if we only end up with 3. IF (and I do stress IF) Showmasters are having trouble getting guests, then I'd rather they cancel this event and transfer our tickets to ET3. I don't see why we should pay more than those attending the Twilight Proms if we end up with the same amount of guests.

^^ I would be lol as Im sure it'd be pretty easy to get the likes of Jamie who doesn't feature in eclipse.

Though I don't want them to cancel the event lol just not do the whole well look cool party excuse, theres soooooooooooooo many people in twilight I don't see how it could be that hard to get another 3, even if they aren't in the leagues of taylor/jackson

^^ I would be lol as Im sure it'd be pretty easy to get the likes of Jamie who doesn't feature in eclipse.

Though I don't want them to cancel the event lol just not do the whole well look cool party excuse, theres soooooooooooooo many people in twilight I don't see how it could be that hard to get another 3, even if they aren't in the leagues of taylor/jackson

Exactly, the chances are slim I'm just saying with the way SM/ME have pulled events together in the past with or without guests, I'm not worried about what happens guest wise now :) but obviously the more guests the better

I'm not saying guests have to be in the league of Jackson or Taylor, I'd be more than happy with Anna Kendrick or Mike Welch.

Same here. Christian and Justin are supporting cast but they were awesome at ET1.

My main worry about the number of guests is what is there to do in the downtime? The main complaint from most posters after ET1 was that there wasn't enough to keep us occupied while we were queueing, but with only three guests there's going to be a lot of free time and not much to fill it with.

Now if Showmasters would just confirm that Gil will be playing a set, that would be a very nice way to fill time.....

Edited by timpe

SM will argue that ET2 is for a whole weekend where the prom is half a weekend HOWEVER when they advertised the proms they said the they would have less guests then ET2 so it would bite (like that :whistling: ) if there were the same amount of guests, i know it shouldn't just come down to the guest BUT its A LOT of money to pay especially during these finanical times and it would kinda suck (sorry :whistling: ) if we got a cullen for LFCC and not for ET2

For now, since it's about 6 weeks away it's not worthy of anyone worrying about how many guests will come etc... but wishing and wanting posts are good :P... cough Michael Welch? Did some one say Michael Welch?

I'm not saying guests have to be in the league of Jackson or Taylor, I'd be more than happy with Anna Kendrick or Mike Welch.

Same here. Christian and Justin are supporting cast but they were awesome at ET1.

My main worry about the number of guests is what is there to do in the downtime? The main complaint from most posters after ET1 was that there wasn't enough to keep us occupied while we were queueing, but with only three guests there's going to be a lot of free time and not much to fill it with.

Now if Showmasters would just confirm that Gil will be playing a set, that would be a very nice way to fill time.....

You should hear Michael sing... it's erm... entertaining! I'll see if I can upload something later

For now, since it's about 6 weeks away it's not worthy of anyone worrying about how many guests will come etc... but wishing and wanting posts are good :P... cough Michael Welch? Did some one say Michael Welch?

I hear you, and say Amen to that - would love to meet him.

LMAO!!! :P:D:D No pune intened :D:D

I'm not worried just the most impacient person EVER!!! I REALLY want a new guest ... I think it would be exciting if in the last week the rest of the guests were to be announced!! LOL But by then we would totally be freaking out about the lack of guests ;););)

You should hear Michael sing... it's erm... entertaining! I'll see if I can upload something later

OMG i've heard him ing that Queen and song at a con!!!! THE BEST THING EVER!!! Thats why i think he would be the best guet EVER!!!! (Minus Jackson and Taylor)

Edited by Jacobs_bit_on_the_side

At this stage i'm just hoping for anyone else please just another guest anyone will do, get jamie or charlie all u have to get them is train fare from london, just some please :)

Jamie Campbell and Cameron Bright are doing a convention somewhere else on planet earth the same weekend as ET2 is happening.

so chalk those names of any potential list.