latest Guest Announcement - René Auberjonois

showmasters

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

He was such an awesome bad guy in police academy

awesome awesome

photos from police academy please :)

I want to meet him, but I've only seen him in Police Academy 5, he was hilarious in that though, and it was a great role that he had in that film..I have seen the little mermaid though and ducktales, that he did voices in, but i haven't seen anything else he has acted in yet.I'll try to see some more of his work before November though.

I'm curious to know what the people who have met him before talked about with him.

Edited by Beth

I want to meet him, but I've only seen him in Police Academy 5, he was hilarious in that though, and it was a great role that he had in that film..I have seen the little mermaid though and ducktales, that he did voices in, but i haven't seen anything else he has acted in yet.I'll try to see some more of his work before November though.

Beth if you only get a chance to see him in one show before November - buy Boston Legal on DVD. One of the funniest shows you will ever see, and it co-stars William Shatner.

Beth if you only get a chance to see him in one show before November - buy Boston Legal on DVD. One of the funniest shows you will ever see, and it co-stars William Shatner.

Thanks, i'll do that. James Spader is in that too isn't he ?. I also a big fan of James, but for some reason i never got around to seeing Boston Legal. I have been reading Rene's acting credits on IMDB, and i've realized i've seen alot more of his voice acting work and a couple of tv shows he was in a long time ago.I'd love to see more of his work.

Edited by Beth

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks, i'll do that. James Spader is in that too isn't he ?. I also a big fan of James, but for some reason i never got around to seeing Boston Legal. I have been reading Rene's acting credits on IMDB, and i've realized i've seen alot more of his voice acting work and a couple of tv shows he was in a long time ago.I'd love to see more of his work.

Although Star Trek is my first love, I quite liked him in The Patriot, Police Acadamy (excuse spelling) and the MASH movie. If 'The Patriot' is ever on TV again, (unless you have seen it / have it on dvd already) you might want to give it a go. Im bias though, cause I like him in everything I've seen or heard him in.. :D

:D

LLAP :P

Edited by zebredy

• 3 weeks later...

René is one of the sweetest men i ever met, i recommend anyone who goes to cml to meet him. (Sorry bout grammar there, had brain blank there ...) i still don't know if i can go, but if i can, i'll sure drop by René!