Anyone wearing a corsage?

All being well I shall be wearing a corsage too! Still need to order my dress though eeek! Shall be doing that this weekend! At the mo my dress is going to be a pale blue colour but may change my mind lol! We shall see!

Well if i get a red dress i shall be cheating and wearing a hair bobble on my wrist lol

I have a red bobble that has a big red rose attached to it with leaves and its kinda glittery aswell its really pretty fink i paid sumin like £1.99 from boyes.

But....... i still havnt actually dcided on a dress yet xx

Well if i get a red dress i shall be cheating and wearing a hair bobble on my wrist lol

I have a red bobble that has a big red rose attached to it with leaves and its kinda glittery aswell its really pretty fink i paid sumin like £1.99 from boyes.

But....... i still havnt actually dcided on a dress yet xx

OMG! That is really clever! :WAVE:

nice one!

if you can save money...do it!

i am just wearing a black beaded bracelet with a large heart hanging off it! it sounds pants but its really pretty,just to match my new lady dragon shoes with the heart on the front of those!

foo

Dunno if i have already said but i'm not wearing a corsage now cos my gloves are really decorative :o

I am concidering a hair clip or a tiara and my own hand made jewllery

xxx

Have your gloves arrived yet? I'm not wearing a corsage, if I did I think it'd just annoy me all night :lol: I tried to tell you on Facebook, but it was being a doofus and wouldn't let me - Your corsage is stunning, I can't believe you made it yourself Pegasausmarsters :wub:

Thanks guys! I'm normally very crafty and like to make stuff with my hands. Honestly I'm so chuffed with it I'm tempted to try selling them. Dunno how much success I'd have though but they only take a few hours to make and that was because I wasn't sure exactly what I was doing first time round. I'll see how this one holds up for prom and then decide.