free autograph worth £10 with the early bird/standard entry?

tntucker2003

TAKEN FROM THE WEBSITE EVENT PAGE - Early Bird Programme Entry An "Early Bird" Programme entry will gain you admission to the event at its opening time on both days (9am on Saturday and 10am on Sunday). This is recommended if you want to get early virtual tickets for a particular guest. This Programme is the same price for all ages. You will also receive a free autograph worth £10 with this programme, (Available with early bird admission booked in advance and on the day. This is only available on a first come-first served basis and whilst stocks last.)

Adult Programme EntryA Standard Adult Programme entry will gain you admission to the event from 11am on both days. This programme is designed for ages 12 and over. You will also receive a free autograph worth £10 with this programme, (Available with standard admission booked in advance and on the day. This is only available on a first come-first served basis and whilst stocks last.)

How do you receive this - on the door or through a voucher when you receive the tickets? :YAHOO:

Well at collectormania midlands in april when you paid at the entrance you were give a yellow piece of paper/ticket and when you went to the person doing the free autograph you handed it to the crewe member next to the guest and hey presto you got ur free auto

Well at collectormania midlands in april when you paid at the entrance you were give a yellow piece of paper/ticket and when you went to the person doing the free autograph you handed it to the crewe member next to the guest and hey presto you got ur free auto

That's how it was done at Comic Con too.

That's how it was done at Comic Con too.

Not when I was there on the sunday didn't get my free auto :YAHOO:

I never got my free auto on the Saturday at LFCC, so I presumed there wasn't one. :smile:

When we went to get Frazer Hines auto on Sunday, the guy tried to charge us £10 & we said we had been told it was free... B)

He asked us what entry ticket we had & we said early bird, so he said it was fine not to be charged. :YAHOO:

• Showmasters Admin

At LFCC there was only one free film/TV actor. This was Frazer Hines on Sunday.

But there was not free film/TV actor on Saturday.

There were a number of free comic artists on both days and on both days there was the two free voice actors. These guests you just walked up to, not voucher needed.

There does seem to have been some kind of muck up with the vouchers being given out on the Sunday of LFCC. I'll have to look into that.

The usual system is that upon entry you get a voucher for that days free autograph. Please do ask for it at the door.