Art thread :D

talie

Just cus I noticed it doted around other threads, my stuff is NOTHING like any of your amazing art it's all computer stuff :wub: like avatars and what not and these kinda drawings

edwarddrawing.png

So lets see everyone elses

Obviously my picture isn't meant to be a master piece, just a cartoony piece :lol:

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Crepuscule - (Sorry, can't remember your name, stick it in your signature?)

That really made me smile, I love that saying anway! Got stuck being a volvo the other day and found myself saying it! Its fab!

Juliette - Jess' drawing is really good! All she needs is a little extra depth and blend the pencil with a tissue and she is well away! Fantastic!

That really made me smile, I love that saying anway! Got stuck being a volvo the other day and found myself saying it! Its fab!

Juliette - Jess' drawing is really good! All she needs is a little extra depth and blend the pencil with a tissue and she is well away! Fantastic!

Tissue blending - I'll tell her that - thanks Rhi :lol:

Tissue blending - I'll tell her that - thanks Rhi :YAHOO:

She's going to be awesome!!!

Here's a website she might like

This is a basic shade tutorial (but she is mostly there anyway)

http://monologues.co.uk/Portraits/BlendShade.htm

Here is a step by step to drawing joey from friends

http://monologues.co.uk/Portraits/Step_1.html

Talie - I looooove the stupid rusty chevy owner!

Draw more! These are making me giggle! My drawing is really boring in comparison.

I love art that makes me smile :lol:

Theres no point posting mine, you've seen them. :YAHOO:

I take between 15 - 30 hours to draw one A4 pic, and have only been drawing again 11 months, so I don't manage more than 2 or 3 a month.

Lots of my drawings were of family cos after hubby was out of work for 10 months, I decided to draw pics as christmas presents.

i dont hae it uploaded but i can tell you basically, its kinda like a bow, ade out of red ribbon from the eclipse front cover, and instead of it being a knott in the middle of the bow, it will be the cullen crest....so it's kinda not obvious its from twilight unless you know twilight alot if that makes sense

i dont hae it uploaded but i can tell you basically, its kinda like a bow, ade out of red ribbon from the eclipse front cover, and instead of it being a knott in the middle of the bow, it will be the cullen crest....so it's kinda not obvious its from twilight unless you know twilight alot if that makes sense

It sounds really nice :D

xxx

I love everything posted already, I lol'd at the computer animated ones, they're great :D:clap: Love the Twilight book cover too, it's excellent!

Here are two Twilight drawings I did, the first is in 3 parts 'cause I couldn't fit it in the camera view all together but it is just one picture, not my best but ehh:

DSC000013.jpg

DSC000024.jpg

DSC000045.jpg

Then the scene where Edward saves Bella from being crushed:

DSC00047.jpg

And something I copied for a friend - Above Edward it says how can you love a mutt, and above Jacob it says how can you love a leech, then above Bella it's just some mindless babble in reference to KStew's nervous habbits:

180401.jpg

This isn't Twilight - It's from One Tree Hill & a friend asked me to draw it so I gave it a shot and really didn't think it'd come out this good at all

dog.jpg

And just for fun I'll throw in one of the still life pieces I did for my GCSE :)

art13.jpg

I can't take credit for making any of these up since none of them are originals (Minus the still life), I'm not imaginative enough! I have also drawn Bella & Edward in Alaska with the penguins (Penguins are my fave ;)) But I have yet to upload that.

All my artwork is in here, come to think of it most of it looks shoddy but oh well :) I only really do anime but there is a bit of still life in here from my art exam

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2014...p;id=1075702217

Sorry for the pic spam :D